Dempster

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Huzzad
Club Player

Dempster

Know this guy has been getting some flack lately on the boards (then again, who hasn't- except Harvey, who was playing before anyone here actually had the internet) but good game tonight.

For those who question, consider these:

K 11
H 9
D 20
M 9
HO 0
FF 1
FA 0
T 3
G 0
B 0

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

More importantly, who was his opponent?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Dempster

Huzzad wrote:Know this guy has been getting some flack lately on the boards (then again, who hasn't- except Harvey, who was playing before anyone here actually had the internet) but good game tonight.

K 11
H 9
D 20
M 9
HO 0
FF 1
FA 0
T 3
G 0
B 0
Didn't notice the other thread titled "Dempster"?

Also, your signature is pathetic. Reflects the poster I guess.

Huzzad
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Huzzad wrote:Know this guy has been getting some flack lately on the boards (then again, who hasn't- except Harvey, who was playing before anyone here actually had the internet) but good game tonight.

K 11
H 9
D 20
M 9
HO 0
FF 1
FA 0
T 3
G 0
B 0

No, actually I didn't, which is why I posted this here. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

As for my signature, I really do not care what you think of it, not exactly a popularity contest...or are you here for other reasons? And you are in no position to judge me astutely so I really don't care what cheap shots you choose to take at me. When you are ready to talk football, let me know. Otherwise, go back to the schoolyard Jonah.

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Huzzad wrote:
Spinner wrote:

K 11
H 9
D 20
M 9
HO 0
FF 1
FA 0
T 3
G 0
B 0

No, actually I didn't, which is why I posted this here. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

As for my signature, I really do not care what you think of it, not exactly a popularity contest...or are you here for other reasons? And you are in no position to judge me astutely so I really don't care what cheap shots you choose to take at me. When you are ready to talk football, let me know. Otherwise, go back to the schoolyard Jonah.
Cheap shots?

Your signature is a cheap shot retard. I was just letting you know about it. Its an insult to the bloke as a footballer and as a human being. Every time you post, it appears, and in turn is a pathetic swipe at the bloke.

And you then whinge that I have 'judged' you? Who the hell are you to judge Raph Clarke? Grow up you pathetic loser.

Huzzad
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Huzzad wrote:
Spinner wrote:

K 11
H 9
D 20
M 9
HO 0
FF 1
FA 0
T 3
G 0
B 0

Cheap shots?

Your signature is a cheap shot retard. I was just letting you know about it. Its an insult to the bloke as a footballer and as a human being. Every time you post, it appears, and in turn is a pathetic swipe at the bloke.

And you then whinge that I have 'judged' you? Who the hell are you to judge Raph Clarke? Grow up you pathetic loser.
And who are you to judge me? If you are going to debate, at least attempt not to be hypocritical.

I've watched Raph play a number of times and I have made my opinion fairly clear. I do not judge him as a human being, but a footballer. If you tie-in his failure as a footballer to himself as a human being, then you have some issues. Does taking drugs make Ben Cousins any less of a magnificent footballer? I have never criticised anything other than Raph's on-field performance. As a fotoballer, he is performing in the public eye, which gives me every right to judge him, the same as you do or the commentators or journalists. My sig is tongue-in-cheek after the notorious rose-coloured raph supporting comments that circulated before his final game thus far this year.