Try and argue your way out of this.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:Wasn't pretty to watch. Happy with the win though, and happy to win ugly any week of the year.
Yep I agree totally, if we ever win a flag playing ugly footy..
Honestly who is gonna give a stuff when the cup is up in the air with St Kilda on the front.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Huzzad
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
Otiman wrote:Wasn't pretty to watch. Happy with the win though, and happy to win ugly any week of the year.
Yep I agree totally, if we ever win a flag playing ugly footy..
Honestly who is gonna give a stuff when the cup is up in the air with St Kilda on the front.

Pretty much exactly what the swans did. Got blasted by everyone, even the afl chief and ended up in a GF that same year.

Whatever gets the job done I say. I hate ugly football, but I'd rather a premiership cup than a flashy team that can't win games.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Hard at it
Club Player

Re: Try and argue your way out of this.....

BigMart wrote:Tonight is the best evidence so far, that we are the cause of the worse brand of football played by any team since colour television....

cannot be denied...
How many threads do you need to make regurgitating the same shite.
We are all waiting now with baited breath for Bigmarts changes for our game against the Blues in 2 weeks. I have no doubt you will create your own thread for that. Im sure the GC17 consortium are hunting you down as we speak