Which player do you miss the most?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

More recently I MISS the big G in full flight with the mad stare and running around the man on the mark to kick his trademark around the corner goal 8-)

From the past, Winmar,Burkey,Glen Elliott ,George Young and Barry Lawerence were favourites :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:Footy has been poorer for me since Plugger retired, still great,but not the same as when the great man played. Much like cricket isn't the same now Warnie is gone
Hey Jonesy where do you get the photo for your avatar. Have you just changed it from the one with Nicky Winmar taking a screamer over a Hawthorn player at Moorabbin? (think it won mark of the year)

I used to have that one. I used to work at a hotel in Vic and there was a heap of AFL photos on the wall by a photographer from the Herald. The publican knew him and got me a copy. I've lost it since.

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

Aussie and Hamill for me

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
John Peter-Budgy Smuggler

jonesy wrote:Footy has been poorer for me since Plugger retired, still great,but not the same as when the great man played. Much like cricket isn't the same now Warnie is gone
Gordon Fode for mine - Great flat top

Frawley to Ralph Smith to Grant to Dwyer to Owen to Fode to Peter Budge - Goal!
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

I think we are missing Bakes. His tagging, toughness and in and under work is surely a loss. Also his work ethic is better than most and he is a barometer to the team. For me it is not consequence that he is out and we are soft and getting beaten in the middle.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
robbo_25
Club Player

aussie jones

robbo