Saintsational needs YOUR help!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

We're just looking for fundraising ideas at this stage guys, may call on you soon though to take you up on your offers of help. Will depend on which way we go with the fundraising. :D

1eyedNever
Club Player

Only

To glad to chip in
But I was wondering with my limited knowledge of websites and ram for them.
DO these AVATARs that have come on to the site take up more ram etc as most ot the Avatars and pics on each posters page are pure crap.
If they do take up ram etc why should we pay for some to try and out do the other especially the one with the crap BOSTON CELTICS on thier page absoluty crap nothing to do with Footy .
I have a great computer but think of the people with old computers and crap dial up all these Avatars do is slow everything down

SKFC has now been confirmed as the AFLs BITCH
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

If any graphic designs are needed I'd be quite happy to help out, I'm pretty handy with photoshop. Just PM me.

Merchandise such as t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers etc. could be great.

How about a Saintsational ebay store? Anyone can ask to have something (must relate to St Kilda FC) put up and a percentage of the profit goes to SS.

benengel14
Club Player

Avatars do not take up any site resources, they're hosted on other sites, and saintsational just provides a link to them.