lyons press confrence

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintjake
Club Player

lyons press confrence

anyone have it?
delete when done with.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Would love to hear it also.

I think he had his best week at the club this week. He is clearly a strong character and great under fire.

Dermot Brereton said on the radios last night that he loved the way Ross goes about his business referring to his demeanor and how it never changes and how he would be the guy you want in charge in a pressure situation.

It's ironic the criticism he receives about being boring and not inspiring but it is clear that he practices being a leader that portrays the same calm image whether the team has had a great win or a shocking loss.

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:Would love to hear it also.

I think he had his best week at the club this week. He is clearly a strong character and great under fire.

Dermot Brereton said on the radios last night that he loved the way Ross goes about his business referring to his demeanor and how it never changes and how he would be the guy you want in charge in a pressure situation.

It's ironic the criticism he receives about being boring and not inspiring but it is clear that he practices being a leader that portrays the same calm image whether the team has had a great win or a shocking loss.
Could just be his public face for the media, cause i remember the critism he got for being sarcastic when he first started doing press conferences so hes probably worked out this persona (or non-persona) for the media, He could be quite different behind closed doors