Targeting Mc Evoy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

westy
Club Player

Targeting Mc Evoy

The retired thug and now dongers coach, Mark Harvey has suggested that they will give debutante Mc Evoy the treatment tonight. I sincerely hope that we show some solidarity and don't let them get away with it. Too many times our boys are getting whacked and team mates aren't waving the flag.

I'm livin' in a madhouse
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Well, he's a big dude...good luck to 'em. The Freo boys are pretty good at slapping people in nightclubs, but Josh Carr will have to leap pretty high to king hit Bic Mac!

westy
Club Player

Well, yeah you are right. He is big enough ok. I would still like to be sure that they don't get away with anything though.

I'm livin' in a madhouse
ace
Saintsational Legend

Don't worry Riewoldt will stick up for him, and if they don't stop Riewoldt will threaten to cry at them.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
saintjake
Club Player

ace wrote:Don't worry Riewoldt will stick up for him, and if they don't stop Riewoldt will threaten to cry at them.
LOL!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

it works out as a good thing for us Freo talking up roughing up our boys... the dockers are perhaps the weakest mentally side in the comp and if their instruction is to go the man they will forget about the ball they use thggery not hardness and the umpires will be right on it . i just hope our boys go hard at the footy and not go sill like freo attacking the man

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Club Player

there wont we any complacency out there tonight too many players playing for a spot. its healthy stuff. watch armo cement his spot

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

123 wrote:there wont we any complacency out there tonight too many players playing for a spot. its healthy stuff. watch armo cement his spot
would love to see armo go head to head against Palmer , Palmeer is a quallity player who gos about his footy with a lot of skill would love to see how armo would stack up against him

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

haha who does freo have that could possibly stand up to mcevoy- down back they are weak!

Go saints in '09!