A win tonight and where in the 8!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Walker
Club Player

A win tonight and where in the 8!!!

We'll we will be in the 8 for a few hours....

Fire boys....the time is now...

Digs20

Yeah which is why dropping one of our best is not the best idea.

Make your point against a crap team or Geelong where we know the result. Not when we are still in the hunt.

Just another mistake by the worst coach in the game.

"What I’ve got to do is assess, review, plan and implement and get to work and be solution-based." [Ross Lyon, corporate jargon king.]
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Digs20 wrote:Yeah which is why dropping one of our best is not the best idea.

Make your point against a crap team or Geelong where we know the result. Not when we are still in the hunt.

Just another mistake by the worst coach in the game.
Against a crap team...what...like Freo? We've already played Melbourne, and we haven't been religated to the VFL yet.

Digs20

Call Freo crap at your own peril my friend.

All I remember is that they had the cats in the bag and let them out by 10cms to the right.

"What I’ve got to do is assess, review, plan and implement and get to work and be solution-based." [Ross Lyon, corporate jargon king.]
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Digs20 wrote:Call Freo crap at your own peril my friend.

All I remember is that they had the cats in the bag and let them out by 10cms to the right.
Crap.

Digs20

Well I'd feel a whole lot better tonight knowing Dal was playing is all I'm saying.

Mate, I wish I had your optimism at this stage of the season - I'm almost checking out high draft picks.

Still, I'm there tonight in full voice, [and maybe a bit of smuggled vodka will help with the cold]

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

we are only in the hunt for 8th.

and wed only be in the 8 for a few hours if the blues do the bombers...

ThomasR
Club Player

where in the 8?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Digs20 wrote:Well I'd feel a whole lot better tonight knowing Dal was playing is all I'm saying.

Mate, I wish I had your optimism at this stage of the season - I'm almost checking out high draft picks.

Still, I'm there tonight in full voice, [and maybe a bit of smuggled vodka will help with the cold]
Well...I called 'em crap...and nothing's happened yet...not even a chinese burn. :P

Sorry. It's been one of those kinda days.

I have more optimism now know that were gonna have an army of supporters down there fuelled up on Vodka! Also, Freo are extremely fragile 'on tour', so they'd have to be on song tonight. Given their recent form, I'm not convinced they know HOW to be on song. Of course, the same critisism can be levelled at the Saints, but there's a season on the line, reputaions being questioned and players tested tonight...the stage couldn't be more set.

Good on ya mate...throw in a gut-wrenching scream for me!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: A win tonight and where in the 8!!!

St.Walker wrote:We'll we will be in the 8 for a few hours....

Fire boys....the time is now...
The time is always now....Yet nothing seems to get through.

Maybe Ross Lyon can attempt to fire up his team, without making selection threats......Dosn't seem to have succeeded in this area?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

alternativly if we get done tonight ...... the Purple will think they are a flag hope again the eagles will be under more "tanking pressure" and the wheels would have fallen off the saints so there for we get closer to picking up Daniel Rich !!!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/