Adam Schneider

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barkers heros

Re: Adam Schneider

St Chris wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:Schneider leads the league in running along side an opposition player and waving his arms in the air when that player is in possession. Schneider doesn’t waste his time trying to tackle said player with the ball, that is for the uninitiated! This acquired skill has taken a long time to master and has far greater effect on the ball carrier.
The Saints have every spot in the Top 20 covered in this stat. Schneider is a bad one, but they all do it. Attacking the man with the footy is against ross lyon's game plan!!!
Couldn't agree more. I have been saying this for weeks, we seem to run along side the opposition when they have the ball. I'ts almost as if we are umpiring the game. There seems to be this urgency in getting numbers back into our backline. How about doing what Nathan Burke used to do, go at the player and tackle. If he gets the ball off at least you have tried to negate the player and pressure him.

barkers heros

mad saint guy wrote:
borderbarry wrote:M.Gardiner, Birss, King, C.Gardiner. Schneider. Dempster, thats 6 young players we did'nt pick up in the Draft.
Don't forget Clarke, Gehrig and Ferguson.
Disagree with Ferguson. He could make a great leaping forward. Although he didn't take the grabs, he had his hand on every marking contest. I remember when Stewie Loewe first started out he couldn't hold onto his marks for the first year he played.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:M.Gardiner, Birss, King, C.Gardiner. Schneider. Dempster, thats 6 young players we did'nt pick up in the Draft.
[/quote]

Really pissweak argument.

C.Gardiner and King were for pick #90. Name the last time the Saints got a player out of 90 +. Already Gardiner and to a less er extent King have done better than anything at pick ninety.

M.Gardiner was in the post season draft (whatever the F*** thats called) so no pick there. Also he has gone OK before the hammy issue.

Schneider and Demptser @ pick 26 may prove a little rich but worth the gamble.

So to say 6 young players is just pure BS.

A bit of research would tell you that :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
cam_buttles

schneider has been horrific but we need 2 give hime time. he may not have settled into the club yet or there may be some other reason why he isn;t playing at his best. i cant see schneider just burning out and never being as good as he once was for the swans. be patient and he will prove 2 be the barain that he was in draft week.

BallBanger
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
mad saint guy wrote:M.Gardiner, Birss, King, C.Gardiner. Schneider. Dempster, thats 6 young players we did'nt pick up in the Draft.
Really pissweak argument.

C.Gardiner and King were for pick #90. Name the last time the Saints got a player out of 90 +. Already Gardiner and to a less er extent King have done better than anything at pick ninety.

M.Gardiner was in the post season draft (whatever the F*** thats called) so no pick there. Also he has gone OK before the hammy issue.

Schneider and Demptser @ pick 26 may prove a little rich but worth the gamble.

So to say 6 young players is just pure BS.

A bit of research would tell you that :roll:[/quote]

Admit it JoffaB you have no **** idea...has to hit you in the face before u c it coming!!

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

barkers heros wrote:Disagree with Ferguson. He could make a great leaping forward. Although he didn't take the grabs, he had his hand on every marking contest. I remember when Stewie Loewe first started out he couldn't hold onto his marks for the first year he played.
It's not about his playing ability, it's about his constant struggle with injuries. Every time he gets a crack at AFL, he performs well for a player of his experience, but undoubtedly gets injured after a few weeks.

Body just isn't up to it. X. Clarke not far behind in that area.

saintjake
Club Player

LOL!
your a champ joffa.
i read this a school
and showed my friend, who is a st.kilda girl
and we both had a laugh.

thanks champ

congorozides
Club Player

Shaggy wrote:Very funny work JB and Cowboy.

Loved these 2 comments:
Joffa Burns wrote:
Schneider also excels in running up to a team mate who has taken a mark or received a free kick and pointing down field. Whether Schneider is confirming which direction we are kicking,
cowboy18 wrote:
Take off the rose-coloured glasses. Terrible post. As for Schneider...

1. He regularly fails to hold the ball over his head to signal our gameplan to those poor souls who occasionally forget it.
:D
im crackin up . darn funny. schneids would definitely get a game for the pakistan criket team with his ability in ball tempering.

congorozides
Club Player

barkers heros wrote:
St Chris wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:Schneider leads the league in running along side an opposition player and waving his arms in the air when that player is in possession. Schneider doesn’t waste his time trying to tackle said player with the ball, that is for the uninitiated! This acquired skill has taken a long time to master and has far greater effect on the ball carrier.
The Saints have every spot in the Top 20 covered in this stat. Schneider is a bad one, but they all do it. Attacking the man with the footy is against ross lyon's game plan!!!
Couldn't agree more. I have been saying this for weeks, we seem to run along side the opposition when they have the ball. I'ts almost as if we are umpiring the game. There seems to be this urgency in getting numbers back into our backline. How about doing what Nathan Burke used to do, go at the player and tackle. If he gets the ball off at least you have tried to negate the player and pressure him.
agree. saints should get cameras installed on their heads cos they make great close up camera men. . they just run a few metres behind the guy with the ball. they get a great view of the play. never mind tackling or trying to actually get the ball - thats for fools!

the occassional arm wave gives the impression there are 2 teams out there and keeps the fans happy.