Are we condemned to failure?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yearning_for_grant

Are we condemned to failure?

Was at the G and got really angry today.

We really should have won a flag these last few years but haven't. I am now worried Carlton are ahead of us and may pinch our finals spot.

I mean bleeding hell how did this happen? They're going to get to premiership 17 before we get to premiership 2 and I am pissed off!! How are we going to cope with the draft restrictions these next 2 years? Why can't we just win a bloody flag, I'm sick of my Carlton mates being happy and me sitting there always supporting this pathetic club. I'm sick of it. When will things get better?

Washedup
Club Player

Re: Are we condemned to failure?

yearning_for_grant wrote:Was at the G and got really angry today.

We really should have won a flag these last few years but haven't. I am now worried Carlton are ahead of us and may pinch our finals spot.

I mean bleeding hell how did this happen? They're going to get to premiership 17 before we get to premiership 2 and I am pissed off!! How are we going to cope with the draft restrictions these next 2 years? Why can't we just win a bloody flag, I'm sick of my Carlton mates being happy and me sitting there always supporting this pathetic club. I'm sick of it. When will things get better?
Three number 1 picks in a row, paying money under the table to get players, of course they would eventually rise.
They are still our bitch this century though :lol:

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.