Carlton are crap, we are better m_m is a troll.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Yep. The younger being a gun soccer player !!

m_m
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:
The Fireman wrote:We will always be better than Carlton....We are not a dishonest, immoral club.
I love this club as much as you or any other person does, but you cant seriously believe that... :roll:
Of course I believe that , Carlton as a club is tainted, rotten to the core, it has a history of dishonesty and having dishonest people run their immoral institution , do you agree?
:shock:

easy

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:Its like its ingrained in everyone at the Club that we're not supposed to be winners.
if we had a coach who got us into three finals series running we'd probably sack him :wink:

... what's more there's elements of the media who wouldn't want such a man coaching st kilda. we needed to be put back in our box.
you have responded to a troll.
probably, but unfortunately he is correct in a lot of what he says.

fwiw gold coast will win a premiership before carlton.

judd is a wonderful player around whom you can build a team but apart from fev and perhaps kruzer the rest are mundane and ordinary.

but they played with passion on the weekend ... i'll give them that.

Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

Yeah they cheated the cap.. and we all basked in the glory when they got raped by the AFL, but we cant exactly say we've been good behaiving Catholic boys.... Rod Butterss anyone ?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:Yeah they cheated the cap.. and we all basked in the glory when they got raped by the AFL,
Raped by the AFL ? No human believes that. The filthy pigs didn't get half of what they deserved. Hopefully Judd will take the cash again and go to the GC.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

satchmo wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:Yeah they cheated the cap.. and we all basked in the glory when they got raped by the AFL,
Raped by the AFL ? No human believes that. The filthy pigs didn't get half of what they deserved. Hopefully Judd will take the cash again and go to the GC.
Hard to do that when he's on a 6 year contract, and dont forget the main reason he left the Druggies in Perth was cos he wanted to return to Melbourne...

We've got more things to worry about then Judd and Carlton!!!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

carlton have been serial cheats in the competition.

they got what they deserved

as for judd, nothing more than another top player chasing cash.

i don't think he's good enough to carry them past middle of the rung though.

would be funny after all the rubbish from the carlton trash if he were to get a Hamill type injury, the irony would be rich.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

If you dont think carlton will be playing finals in 3 years or less your kidding youselves.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:carlton have been serial cheats in the competition.

they got what they deserved

as for judd, nothing more than another top player chasing cash.

i don't think he's good enough to carry them past middle of the rung though.

would be funny after all the rubbish from the carlton trash if he were to get a Hamill type injury, the irony would be rich.
Yep thats classy wishing injury on a person. With your high morals you really sound like you have a lot of hatred in you.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote: would be funny after all the rubbish from the carlton trash if he were to get a Hamill type injury, the irony would be rich.
Nah, I wouldn't wish an injury, even for a carlton player. And I suppose he wont go chasing cash, he's having enough trouble laundering what he gets now.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

I know theres a lot of hatred towards Carlton due to, amongst other things, the constant thumpings they've given us over the years (bar the last 5 or so seasons of course). I dont hate them more then any other club we play against..
However, pathetic attitudes like wishing injury on opposition players is the reason why as a supporter group we're gaining a bad name amongst supporters of other clubs. Would we like it if people wished injury upon Lukey Ball or Nick Dal ?

We dont wantto drag ourselves down to Collingwood supporters level do we ?

JeffDunne

Silvio (& the other Carlton morons),

Is the effort really worth the odd chuckle you get from your moronic girlfriends at TalkingTanking? It’s become a little predictable every time Carlton win or St Kilda lose - surely you don't still find it funny?

The mods here can be a little slow on the uptake so you've had your fun, now move along kiddies before someone gets hurt.

I would also suggest that mod's over a TalkingTanking start discouraging this sort of behaviour rather than encouraging it (yes camelboy I'm talking about you) our they might find their site becomes the target of some unwelcome attention (and I’m talking about something more aggressive than that hate filled slob in Canberra).

Thanks.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:I know theres a lot of hatred towards Carlton due to, amongst other things, the constant thumpings they've given us over the years (bar the last 5 or so seasons of course). I dont hate them more then any other club we play against..
However, pathetic attitudes like wishing injury on opposition players is the reason why as a supporter group we're gaining a bad name amongst supporters of other clubs. Would we like it if people wished injury upon Lukey Ball or Nick Dal ?

But you should, they have been proven to be the most dishonest club in the history of the comp and it will never be forgotten. No one likes a cheat.
The Carlton FC has no morals and it's mono browed supporters seem to revel in the dishonesty that Carlton represents, they are , put simply, low cheating scum who seem to attract criminal presidents and don't mind throwing games. Carlton supporters should feel ashamed that they defend this corrupt organisation. Their supporters are easily the dumbest in the league for eg , taking time out to infiltrate oppo sites and immediately get caught :oops: , they all have one eye brow(this could be more a primate thing than ethnicity)
They truely are the filth of the AFL and will always be know as that.
Oh Silvio, you can ask any other fan and they will agree with this post.
Monobrow.

Footflowers
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:I know theres a lot of hatred towards Carlton due to, amongst other things, the constant thumpings they've given us over the years (bar the last 5 or so seasons of course). I dont hate them more then any other club we play against..

But you should, they have been proven to be the most dishonest club in the history of the comp and it will never be forgotten. No one likes a cheat.
The Carlton FC has no morals and it's mono browed supporters seem to revel in the dishonesty that Carlton represents, they are , put simply, low cheating scum who seem to attract criminal presidents and don't mind throwing games. Carlton supporters should feel ashamed that they defend this corrupt organisation. Their supporters are easily the dumbest in the league for eg , taking time out to infiltrate oppo sites and immediately get caught :oops: , they all have one eye brow(this could be more a primate thing than ethnicity)
Monobrow.
Good to hear you're happy to follow honest infighters like St Kilda and have one flag in your cabinet.

I'm sure Harvey wouldn't trade it all for a flag.....

I tip my hat to St Kilda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eikCItoBl2M

“You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mindâ€
degruch
Saintsational Legend

We're talking Carlton here. Pfffft...our current crop of crap is better than they can produce when they're on fire! They've been coming and coming for years now...I look into the crystal ball and envisage mediocrety for a few more years yet. As for us...well...we may be the same, but does anyone honestly know? One thing's for sure, '09 will be very different from this year, for better or for worse.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Have a look at Talking Carlton......they think they r good things and are talking finals big time over there. Such is their confidence that they think they will coast this week against the Pies. :shock: :roll: :shock:

In fact they make me physically ill. They talk up players like Jamieson, Fisher, Grigg, Pfeiffer, O'hAilpin, Bower etc......crikeys.

Please don't compare yourselves to them, no matter how bad u think u r going.
Hope they are right. Wouldnt barrack for the pies against anyone.

the scummers are well and truly on the bottom of my pile.......cheating arsewipes........go the filth i say...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:Yeah they cheated the cap.. and we all basked in the glory when they got raped by the AFL, but we cant exactly say we've been good behaiving Catholic boys.... Rod Butterss anyone ?

piss off troll......the pricks got what they deserved...raped my aunt fanny ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:Yeah they cheated the cap.. and we all basked in the glory when they got raped by the AFL, but we cant exactly say we've been good behaiving Catholic boys.... Rod Butterss anyone ?

piss off troll......the pricks got what they deserved...raped my aunt fanny ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Class... :wink:

JeffDunne

I presume you think trolling opposition forums by masquerading as supporters of that team is 'classy'?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Footflowers wrote: Good to hear you're happy to follow honest infighters like St Kilda and have one flag in your cabinet.

I tip my hat to St Kilda.
One flag, yes , honestly as opposed to your cheating club, I would rather follow an honest club than a bunch of cheats anyday.
So you should dip your hat, we follow a club that has battled honestly through the good times and the bad ones, you follow dishonesty and should be ashamed of yourself monobrow.
So on that alone we will always be better than the cheating scum they call Carlton.

JeffDunne

This is the mentality we're dealing with.
a low life scumbag wrote:Now that I know those idiots at SS read our forum - I wont even bother trolling over there.

No doubt this sad sack of human excrement uses the typical lemming “St Kilda are irrelevantâ€

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:This is the mentality we're dealing with.
a low life scumbag wrote:Now that I know those idiots at SS read our forum - I wont even bother trolling over there.

No doubt this sad sack of human excrement uses the typical lemming “St Kilda are irrelevantâ€

fingers
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Have a look at Talking Carlton......they think they r good things and are talking finals big time over there. Such is their confidence that they think they will coast this week against the Pies. :shock: :roll: :shock:

In fact they make me physically ill. They talk up players like Jamieson, Fisher, Grigg, Pfeiffer, O'hAilpin, Bower etc......crikeys.

Please don't compare yourselves to them, no matter how bad u think u r going.
Thanks JPB - NOW GET RID OF TEH SNAKE!

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:If you dont think carlton will be playing finals in 3 years or less your kidding youselves.
judd and fevola cannot take them to the finals

everyone else at their club is poor although they seem to be developing a backline that will be top class by the time fev leaves and judd's groin might have packed it in

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
m_m
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:

Monobrow.
what was that about a monobrow...one more time plz