Time to vent in a more positive way! FFS Umpiring

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tassie Saint
Club Player
Location: In the wilds of Tassie - Where boys become men, and cousins become wives

plugger66 wrote:We have been unlucky. Wat about the time we beat North by a point and a goal was paid to us which clearly hit the post or Aussies point which was out on the full or when we beat WCE by a couple of points and spider was paid a goal that clearly never went through the goals.

Yes we are unlucky.
Plugger while I understand the point that you are making, yes we do sometimes get 'lucky' decisions to go our way also, we do have the right to question decisions that are blatantly wrong (just as North, Brisbane and West Coast supporters do - and no doubt did!).
I personally don't subscribe to the idea that you are some sort of AFL plant or apologist, I think it's more likely that you are a level headed supporter of the saints that looks at both sides - but when you consistently belittle other posters who (at times in a one eyed way and at other times in a completely justified way) aren't happy with AFL and umpiring decisions, well all I can say is...Jesus, they have a right to vent and to have an opinion

Caaaaaarn you Sainters!!
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Saints-06-Premiers wrote:The umpiring was terrible. We were worse.
Maybe they could play for us.

Another opportunity awaits!
Grimfang
Club Player

saint66au wrote:OK...I'm confused

Funnily enough tho, I thought the worst decision went in our favour. How CJ got a free for a push instead of being pinged for holding the ball in the 3rd Qtr defied belief.
Leigh Fisher clearly touched the ball. The deflection was obvious to all but Blind Freddy and the umpires.

The free to CJ: Their was a similar situation in the Melbourne game where Milne ran down a player from behind (it was a fantastic effort) and had a free kick paid against him for a "push in the back" for his troubles. Amazing, but there was some consistency in that decision for CJ.

Time for plugger66 to admit he's an AFL flunkie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Time to vent in a more positive way! FFS Umpiring

SaintWal wrote:One Shocker of a goal umpiring decision.

+

Oh yes, come on down Scott McLaren. Point the wrong way and then while all players are running to the Saints end, point the other way.

To think that I thought Razor Ray would be the one.
Rather than just whinge on here about the umpiring decisions, why don't we all email Adrian Anderson and ask for an explanation. I did. His email addy is;

adriana@afl.com.au

!!