king's tackle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

|Andy|
Club Player

king's tackle

king's tackle in the last quarter... what did u guys think about his tackle on i dunno who it was, prob yze, which resulted in a goal against us.

Yze had his head over the ball, but i thought king executed the perfect tackle that wouldnt warrant a freekick... he managed to tackle, and swing to the side, so he missed the head. but no, the guys in yellow or orange..forget what colour it is, called a freekick cuz he had his head over the ball, eventhough king didnt make contact...

so what did u think about that call?

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Re: king's tackle

|Andy| wrote:king's tackle in the last quarter... what did u guys think about his tackle on i dunno who it was, prob yze, which resulted in a goal against us.

Yze had his head over the ball, but i thought king executed the perfect tackle that wouldnt warrant a freekick... he managed to tackle, and swing to the side, so he missed the head. but no, the guys in yellow or orange..forget what colour it is, called a freekick cuz he had his head over the ball, eventhough king didnt make contact...

Must of been Umpire "Dick" Head again.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

redwhite&blackblood wrote:
|Andy| wrote:king's tackle in the last quarter... what did u guys think about his tackle on i dunno who it was, prob yze, which resulted in a goal against us.

That would be it.

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
redwhite&blackblood wrote:

That would be it.
Do you think i might dislike umpire Head?

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.