West Sydney here we come

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

The Peanut wrote:
supersaints wrote:I've stated this before , The Western Bulldogs agreed in principle to relocate the West Sydney in 2011 when Smorgan took over several years ago as part of the league bailing them out. An old fellow who was the past players (president?) said he saw the signed document on Smorgans desk, he rang up 3LO , Smorgan denied it and the guy was sacked later. The dogs seemed to have turned it around and the league now says that they will not force anyone to re-locate. as it is never popular with supporters, I would not be at all surprised if the Doggies will still be given any relocation option to West Sydney (that's why they changed their name to the Western Bulldogs at that time.
From a personal point of view, re-location does destroys what fabric any club still has, just ask any of the older Sydney and Fitzroy supporters. We should stay.... Is relocating any better than tanking ?.
We do have a proud and passionate supporter base (although reading this forum sometimes have me wondering.... We have been in worse positions, that said I am wondering how the club , all the football experts, and most supporters, believed we would march back toward the finals this year.. something is rotten in Denmark
We learn something every day ... I thought it was Terry Wallace and co that pushed for the renaming of Footscray so that they could dig further into the Western suburbs (Melb) for memberships.
as Mark "chopper " Reid once said ... "dont let the truth get in the way of a good yarn "

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
chris_judd

Re: West Sydney here we come

Moccha wrote:I think it's time to bite the bullet and relocate. St.Kilda just can't compete withe big boys anymore. A golden opportunity was lost in 04 and the quickest way to success is to relocate. Just look at our history and tell me what the odds of success are if the Saints stay in Melbourne. Certainly survival is the essence and we along with North and Footscray are staring down the barrel. Bite the bullet and move north.
Says it all. Your club is pathetic. When we had our problems, we didn't have any stupid SOS campaigns or talk about relocating. We instead as a successful club sorted our problems out ourselves, (with a bit of help from one of your sponsors Lindsay Fox). Perhaps Dick Pratt might leave you a million or 2 out of compassion, but i doubt it. Seeing you guys suffer has had its enjoyment waned, we need to watch you wither away, rot and die now. Now that will be fun. West Sydney here yo ucome I hope.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

chris_judd wrote:
Moccha wrote:I think it's time to bite the bullet and relocate. St.Kilda just can't compete withe big boys anymore. A golden opportunity was lost in 04 and the quickest way to success is to relocate. Just look at our history and tell me what the odds of success are if the Saints stay in Melbourne. Certainly survival is the essence and we along with North and Footscray are staring down the barrel. Bite the bullet and move north.
Says it all. Your club is pathetic. When we had our problems, we didn't have any stupid SOS campaigns or talk about relocating. We instead as a successful club sorted our problems out ourselves, (with a bit of help from one of your sponsors Lindsay Fox). Perhaps Dick Pratt might leave you a million or 2 out of compassion, but i doubt it. Seeing you guys suffer has had its enjoyment waned, we need to watch you wither away, rot and die now. Now that will be fun. West Sydney here yo ucome I hope.
Ha wanker, what you did was go cup in hand to the AFL looking for money (which btw your club never paid back)...

you'd be broke without pratt, cheating losers

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
chris_judd

Solar wrote:
chris_judd wrote:
Ha wanker, what you did was go cup in hand to the AFL looking for money (which btw your club never paid back)...

That was Smorgo and he was an idiot. Yes but we have Pratt, and you don't. That's why we don't have threads started on our fan forums talking about relocating to Sydney.

4ever_saint
Club Player

chris_judd wrote:
Solar wrote:
chris_judd wrote:

That was Smorgo and he was an idiot. Yes but we have Pratt, and you don't. That's why we don't have threads started on our fan forums talking about relocating to Sydney.
Yet, for some reason, you have nothing better to do than go onto a st kilda fan forum. interesting.

The reason your forum isnt talking about rellocation is because your located in WA. Like they the AFL would up and move an already interstate side. However theres more reason for your club to relocate, afterall, we're 4-5, whats west coast again? 2-7? Lets not go into the 'problems' your club has had. its a real wonder that anyone still has respect for your club.

Oh and btw, chris judd doesnt play for you anymore ;) I think its time to browse the ST KILDA forum with an updated alias- I mean if you want to remain sad and pathetic, indicating to everyone here that you have nothing better to do with your time ;)