The Great Man - Harves

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Boy
Club Player

The Great Man - Harves

Sainter_Dad here:

How this guy must bleed - he is the true understated gentleman - but maybe he needs to do a Maxy and spit the dummy - I would stand up and applaud him if on Sunday we play no better than we did yesterday - and he just leaves the field.

He should not have to put up with this crap - please Sainters - every one of you should stand before the great man, look him in the eye and promise to give even 75% of what he gives. If you all do that we will win the flag even this year.

I am sick of people saying "Do it for Harvey" - Do it for yourself - but if you don't have the G&D to do it for yourselves - then look to Haves for an example.

Please - oh please - My son (who is 8) idolizes Harves - this is a serious indictment of our team - He does so even with players like Roo and Kosi, Bally and Hayes, Goose and Maxy being offered as heroes - but he picks the oldest guy in the team - the one he could not see in his prime - the one who knows what it is to gut-run - the guy who bleeds for the jumper he wears over his heart.

I know Harves has 3 years (at least) left in him - he will still be training and running as hard as a 21 yo and his footy brains will never diminish and I look forward to the time when he can play 5 minute cameos at the start and end of each quarter - at the present we need him to play 100% of the time because he is the only one who does!!!!!!!!!!

We need Frase and Sammy and Harvs to have a private meeting with everyone who puts the jumper on Sunday after the game - an interview where they are asked just one question - "Did you earn the three stripes of Red, White and Black today?" If they can say yes to this question to these three passionate people then they should be made available for the next weeks game

killa_gram
Club Player

Re: The Great Man - Harves

Sainter_Boy wrote:Sainter_Dad here:
We need Frase and Sammy and Harvs to have a private meeting with everyone who puts the jumper on Sunday after the game - an interview where they are asked just one question - "Did you earn the three stripes of Red, White and Black today?" If they can say yes to this question to these three passionate people then they should be made available for the next weeks game
Unfortunately if we did this atm we wouldn't get enough for a full team. :cry:

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
Sainter_Boy
Club Player

So - we dont get a full team!!!!

Play the Frankston dolphin U9's if we have to - at least they will put in 110% (ridiculous use of the obvious over-statement meant for effect).

Sure as hell put a fire in the belly for the following week!!!