Today in Brisbane

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Goody
Club Player

Today in Brisbane

I was at the game today and besides the shite score and lost opputunity to give some back to the Brions I was amazed by how many Sainters there were at the game.
I caught a local train in and there wee as many Sainters and Brions on board and a friendly banter was had by one and all
I went to the Pineapple hotel for a few frothies prior and I swear I was in a pub within a couple of k's from the Dome or the G.
On walking down to the Gabba there where throngs of Sainters making thier way to the game and once inside teh Gabba, I'd nearly swear I was at the dome.
Well done today by all Sainters who went along, we didnt get the chocolates but I can tell you now its not all doom and gloom in the Sunshine State.
All we need to do is win a few more of these games and it wont be so painful.

Go SAINTERS
GO SEQLD SAINTERS

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Yes there was a good showing of Sainters there today. Pity we didn't have much to yell about. Did nothing for my hate of the Lions and my hate of the Gabba. CAN'T wait to play someone different on the Gold Coast.

I think every Sainter in Qld deserves a medal for having to go through this year in year out. :cry:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Lion Cozi
Club Player

Good showing by the Saints supporters today at the Gabba. We got 22k to our last home game against Melbourne, today we got 27.5k, it just shows how much of a supporter base you do have.

Bad luck and all the best with the remainder of the season. Harvey still has heaps to offer.

Cheers, from Cozi.

Brisbane Lions Supporter