Where to from here?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Where to from here?

Ok let me say 1st of all i didn't see todays game due to work obligations but from reading the reports on here it seems like we played like we've been playing all year.

What's it going to take to play some attacking footy, play with pride, play with passion, for F*** sake just to play and have a red hot go.

I don't no how the players feel atm but i'll be honest i'm absolutely gutted and i can't see a way out of his dark black hole.

If we continue to play with no pride no passion no attack we will continue to get rolled and even the demons will touch us up next week.

To be honest i've almost had enough i love the saints and will always love the saints but for F*** sake just show me something.

So where to from here, what can we do to fix our problems?

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Well we have the Ds next Sunday and will be 5/5 and all will be forgiven :wink:

Before Im 85
Behind Play
Club Player

saintsrus wrote:Well we have the Ds next Sunday and will be 5/5 and all will be forgiven :wink:
Looking at the Ds today, I wouldn't put money on us winning.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

The ABC commentators on the Roos v Dogs game just said StKilda should be watching this game to learn about playing attacking football.....

Maybe Lyon could ring his old boss,Paul Roos,and ask him to give him a quick lesson in coaching and list management and team selection......

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
esaint66
SS Life Member

Behind Play wrote:
saintsrus wrote:Well we have the Ds next Sunday and will be 5/5 and all will be forgiven :wink:
Looking at the Ds today, I wouldn't put money on us winning.

I'd expect the dees to be physically and mentally spent from th g today with neitas fairwell and the fact its a big ground, smaller ground the dome less room to work with

CARNA SAINTERS !!!!!

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Unless we beat Melbourne by well in excess of 10 goals we will still be nowhere and not in a position to challenge for the 8 because we have the Bulldogs and Swans after that and will probably be 5 7.
Don't forget we have only won 2 games from the last 7.