50m Interchange Free Kick -goal scored!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

50m Interchange Free Kick -goal scored!!!!!

First time...just awarded to Crows against WC
Marich goals

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Player was not even on the field!!!!

was just barely over the yellow line...1 m in....so was not on the field of play.

Still Ryan Davis has made history.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

just bulls*** init? I mean really, whats next?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Yes...no common sense with that one....

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Just sawa grab of woosha's post game interview...

According to him...as the player was not on the ground.......the kick should not have been given :shock:

SteveStevens66
Club Player

It'll cost someone a Premiership and then the s*** will hit the fan.

Once again, instead of putting up a fight, all the clubs have rolled over. They allow the AFL to get away with murder. They don't realize that THEY, not the AFL, hold all the cards because without the clubs the AFL doesn't have a "product," as the corporate types would put it.

Carna Saints!!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

SteveStevens66 wrote:It'll cost someone a Premiership and then the s*** will hit the fan.

Once again, instead of putting up a fight, all the clubs have rolled over. They allow the AFL to get away with murder. They don't realize that THEY, not the AFL, hold all the cards because without the clubs the AFL doesn't have a "product," as the corporate types would put it.
I think it is correct tht the AFL acted....and madea change as the old system was antiquated.

However what they have brought in is WAY way too complicated.

I mean all this logging of players names...why??? What benefit is it...it just slows things down and adds complication.

Surely all they need to know is that one player is off for another on.

If there is any doubt...the steward just has to ask to see all 4 players (or be satisfied that one is of at hospital etc..)...before allowing a change.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

the AFL needed to make the adjustment.

the excuses from Paul Roos were getting ridiculous.

Any who believes 'i stand on my reputation' is about as naive as the saps who believed ben cousins wasn't on drugs.

I think the AFL has not got it right yet, but its a step in the right direction.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Game completely changed so AFL could give Sydney their usual lovechild discount.

Will the AFL stop atnothing so as to favour the theatre goers in Sydney.

Have corrupted the whole integrity of the competition with its constant and blatant favourtism towrd the "market growth area".

Does anybody (except the usual suspect) truly believe it was North Melburne who had 19 players on the field against Sydney ad not the other way around that the AFl would have "intrepreted" their laws in such a fashion that North would have lost the points and Sydney got them?

A team blatantly cheats and gets the two points. Two years ago a team does nothing at all wrong but plays to the umpires whistle draws a game (against an interstate team) and has the two point taken off them.

One team blatantly breaks the rules of the game and the AFL makes excuses for them. One team play within the rules applied to the game at the time and is punished with the loss of two points and the ultimate loss of a top four spot.

Yeah I can see why some defend the AFL to the hilt on here and say we just make excuses for our losses. :roll:

Cut and dried isn't it?? :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

it was mentioned in the paper a while ago, but i think the way to go is electronic tagging of the jumpers as used in sports events for timing

a little tag is built into the jumper, weighs not even a kilo so weight isnt an issue. therell be something to read the tag or chip near the interchange area to read it as the players comes off and then record who comes iff for who and it gets relayed to a laptop somewhere...... no paper work, no errors, no 19 men on the ground.

Too lazy to update my username