Casey scorpions- RD 8 - Game reports

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RH35
Club Player

saintsrokk wrote:Anybody know scorps best players and goal kickers?
Casey Scorpions
Goal Kickers: C. Gardiner 2, M. Rix, S. Garrubba, J. Gwilt, J. Wall, D. Armitage, B. Howard, K. Matthews, A. Silvagni
Best Players: J. Gwilt, D. Armitage, K. Matthews, M. Rix, S. Garrubba, B. Howard

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I saw the second half.

At the 22 minute mark of the last term, we kicked a goal to be only 5 points down, had all the run, were kicking with the sun, rather than directly into it as Port were, had the umpires (those Port fans are feral, like the Filth!!!).

For some reason, the Scorps stopped dead, and Port kicked 3 goals in 3 minutes to run out easy winners.

Gwilt kicked a lovely running goal from about fifty in the last term and did some good running work also, but overall, way too many turnovers and basic stupid footy.

TEAC Oval though is top nick, and was a lovely place to spend the afternoon with the kiddies running amuck on the grass.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Good news for Howard, putting some solid games together. Still won't play AFL this year, needs to have more experience at reading the play.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Armo second best on. Obviously wasn't injured and didn't need to be rested. The only reason why he possibly could have been left out is because we have idiots making the selections.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:Armo second best on. Obviously wasn't injured and didn't need to be rested. The only reason why he possibly could have been left out is because we have idiots making the selections.
I thought that was already established when Fiora was selected?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:Armo second best on. Obviously wasn't injured and didn't need to be rested. The only reason why he possibly could have been left out is because we have idiots making the selections.
It is strange he wasnt selected but it also looks from reports that he didnt exactly set the world on fire today...Fiora had better.

“Yeah….nah””
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
It is strange he wasnt selected but it also looks from reports that he didnt exactly set the world on fire today...Fiora had better.

huh?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:
Teflon wrote:

huh?
He got it in the bests. Thats good. Its also been mentioned he didnt have tons of football. Being in bests dont tell you that....quite often they tell you f@rk all.

Is that helpfull?

I pay little attention to "bests lists" in papers...theyre like movie reveiews and I cant count how many times Ive enjoyed a movie a reviewer has trashed....

“Yeah….nah””
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

agree teflon it's the fiora had better part that got me confused.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I do like 99.9% of your posts but this is way off IMO...

I just find it amazing that you think you are better and more informed than the selection committee ...

I do find in frustrating that Fergs has not been selected, although I gather that's okay with you, as you don't really rate him much, considering you posts in the last couple of weeks....

NOT a direct hit on you personally but we, do have a fair share of IDIOTS on this forum and maybe more so than the selection panal...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!