Robert Harvey the champion

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rama35
Club Player

Robert Harvey the champion

I was so disapointed in losing to the pies,i thought we copped it bad from the umpires,but the one thing i loved was watching a champion in Robert harvey run players 15 years his junior into the ground,he is the best on baller i have ever seen.You just new in the last quarter when we needed him to kick that goal from 40 meters out it was a lay down.
Dont retire Havs id love to see you go around next year and get to the magical 400 games.
Rama35

saintsrokk
Club Player

just because hes older than players doesnt mean he still can't run rings around them.

Keep goin Harvs your a legend!!!!!!!
________
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Last edited by saintsrokk on Fri 18 Feb 2011 9:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!! One More Year!!

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend