Raph Clarke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Raph Clarke

Thought I'd start a thread the day before the game so all you typical halfwitted flogs who can him, and him only for making mistakes can have a head start.

After all I am sure he will not hit a target tomorrow night (like half the team) or get caught holding the ball (just like half dozen other players), so you can all wail and moan and tell us all how bad he is.

Go on flogs have a go before the game, you know just for a change :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Who is Raph Clarke?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Who is Raph Clarke?
I think he's dating Lara Bingle and bats at number 4 for Australia

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
Well Lara does like footballers.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Ho Ho Ho very funny. So i put n extra e in his name.

Still doesn't detract from the fact that a bunch of flog will be on here tomorrow night potting every tiny mistake Raph makes bt allowing darlings like Gram and Dal Santo and others away Scott free.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
Well Lara does like footballers.

Haha Plugger i set em up and u knock em down well done

midas_touch
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Ho Ho Ho very funny. So i put n extra e in his name.

Still doesn't detract from the fact that a bunch of flog will be on here tomorrow night potting every tiny mistake Raph makes bt allowing darlings like Gram and Dal Santo and others away Scott free.
Both Raph (and Xavier's) surname actually has an e at the end. And you must have a serious case of selective memory to believe that Gram and Dal Santo also haven't copped any criticism on these forums.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Raph Clarke

joffaboy wrote:Thought I'd start a thread the day before the game so all you typical halfwitted flogs who can him, and him only for making mistakes can have a head start.

After all I am sure he will not hit a target tomorrow night (like half the team) or get caught holding the ball (just like half dozen other players), so you can all wail and moan and tell us all how bad he is.

Frighteningly I find myself in agreement with you, young fellow. The mentality of some on here reminds me of the brain dead nuffies who booed Troy Schwarze after we won the pre season cup v Geelong a few years ago !!

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Thought I'd start a thread the day before the game so all you typical halfwitted flogs who can him, and him only for making mistakes can have a head start.

Frighteningly I find myself in agreement with you, young fellow. The mentality of some on here reminds me of the brain dead nuffies who booed Troy Schwarze after we won the pre season cup v Geelong a few years ago !!
Anybody who boo's a saints player is a complete waste of space and not true supporter but maybe some people will learn this as they get older.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Ho Ho Ho very funny. So i put n extra e in his name.

When I get home from the game I'll add Gram and Dal if you like :wink:

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:

That's an interesting one, Eastern. Does anybody here actually know a person that booed Schwartz? From where I was sitting, all the Saints fans were clapping, but the geelong cheer squad were booing like crazy. They in fact had been booing him for the whole last quarter as well.

So did anyone here boo? Do you know a person that did? Where did they all go?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Not another thread on this dude......

Some people just can't themselves......

:roll: :roll: :roll:

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
GrumpyOne

bobmurray wrote:Not another thread on this dude......

Do you need help there?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Eastern wrote:

That's an interesting one, Eastern. Does anybody here actually know a person that booed Schwartz? From where I was sitting, all the Saints fans were clapping, but the geelong cheer squad were booing like crazy. They in fact had been booing him for the whole last quarter as well.

So did anyone here boo? Do you know a person that did? Where did they all go?
Probably Dools and I think he's on holiday for last week's effort?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Not another thread on this dude......

Do you need help there?

Not yet.....

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I think he is Ralph Clarke's younger brother. We should draft him.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Raph will be a dominate player.

Let him get to 100 games.....or at least a little more than the 40 he has currently played.

I think we at St Kilda supporters have developed a mentality over recent times that players have to star from the start.

Roo, Kos, Dal, Ball.....They all did, or showed fantastic promise very early.

Difference now is that we arn't a s*** team full of hacks.

I would love to get some tapes on Lenny, Baker and Hudghtons first 40 games. Can't remember too much but they didn't star from day one.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

finally a post from you i can relate to...... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Hehe good old Raph! FULL FORWARD MATE.

Yes he will get caught holding the ball and you will scream for him to be dragged, numerous times (like many other players). Yes he will give the oppostion goals (like many other players). Yes after the game we'll have a 10 page thread on why he should be immediately de-listed from the team.

But what seperates his mistakes from others? I don't know. Maybe, the way he makes those mistakes.

The slow cantor, the lethargic movement. You get the impression he should not be playing AFL football, but should instead be a museum curator.

Nevertheless, we will use his weakness to our advantage. Raph to full forward. Slow motion dominance my friends. How do you man up on that?

Impossible.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

ffs joffaboy, there's already two topics on the boy - one created by me - remember me forum, the most forgettable member on this damn site.

I agree with yuo that these people are flogs but couldn't you just bump the old thread.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:ffs joffaboy, there's already two topics on the boy - one created by me - remember me forum, the most forgettable member on this damn site.

I agree with yuo that these people are flogs but couldn't you just bump the old thread.
I particularly liked mine.
and as long as Raph keeps failing I will remain a flog.?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:Hehe good old Raph! FULL FORWARD MATE.

Yes he will get caught holding the ball and you will scream for him to be dragged, numerous times (like many other players). Yes he will give the oppostion goals (like many other players). Yes after the game we'll have a 10 page thread on why he should be immediately de-listed from the team.

But what seperates his mistakes from others? I don't know. Maybe, the way he makes those mistakes.

The slow cantor, the lethargic movement. You get the impression he should not be playing AFL football, but should instead be a museum curator.

Nevertheless, we will use his weakness to our advantage. Raph to full forward. Slow motion dominance my friends. How do you man up on that?

Impossible.

Good post dude...i liked it

Huzzad
Club Player

Raph Clarke will play 380 games for St Kilda, kick 1400 goals, win full back of the new millenium, win the nobel peace prize, the brownlow, the coleman, the army award, take up golf and beat tiger woods, become the next prime minister of australia, find the holy grail, invent a cure for aids, date scarlet johansson, take mark of the year, with the norm smith, and start his own team, The St Mary's Raphs, to enter the AFL competition in 2012, where he will be captain/coach.

Is that more to your taste Joff?

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

C'mon Raph go out tonight and show all the flogs on this site how good u can be.

Ur only young Raph and confidence will come don't let the flogs here get u down

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Anyway he is in now.

So Seize the Day Raph...step up to the plate and dominate....or at least play well.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....