targeting of new forum members

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintstevos
Club Player

targeting of new forum members

i cant say it is the welcome i expected to a forum site of the club i support so dearly. 45 years i have supported this great club, i love st kilda but that doesn't give you the right to be so horrible to me.

a long time reader and discusser of this site, i have some valid views i would like to share. please all i ask is that you are fair, give me a chance and we will be good friends. at the end of the day we support the same great club, fine have views, but lets all get along as one big happy supporter base.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

You were and will be targeted again not because you are new but the fact that what you were saying was complete utter bull crap, that you made up.

If you posted your view as you say above then you would not have been targetted but you didn't post a view, you posted a lie to get rise out of the people on this site.

saintstevos
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:You were and will be targeted again not because you are new but the fact that what you were saying was complete utter bull crap, that you made up.
it was not made up, it was from a source i cant reveal. as a long time supporter and follower of the club i have established a lot of friendships off the field and this was relayed to me by this person. so before you have a go please consider my passion and love of this organization.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

What you posted is still utter bull crap wether someone told you or not, thats why people jumped down your throat and again your post today in the "what happened to the 1pm press confrence" thread makes it seem like you are trying to continue the charade. Still I admit thou people may have overacted a bit but this is due to so many of these type of threads over the last two weeks.

If you are a supporter, post your opinion only or facts that you can verify yourself, and keep the induendo out of it.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

like any long term community saintstevos the old timers- in forum time that is- have gotten used to each other and who will say what and annoy who

when you add a new family member whose strengths and weaknesses are unknown it can be confronting;

when said new members come out with statements that hit a sore point - at a time when there are uncertainties about the team and whether' we are building' or ' we are faltering'; the 'originals' come out 'firing'
the protective instincts kick in- how dare someone else have a comment, news, :shock:

welcome to saintsational- it may be tough to get in BUt eventually it can be fun and most will come back for a daily saints fix :P :wink:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Re: targeting of new forum members

saintstevos wrote:i cant say it is the welcome i expected to a forum site of the club i support so dearly. 45 years i have supported this great club, i love st kilda but that doesn't give you the right to be so horrible to me.

a long time reader and discusser of this site, i have some valid views i would like to share. please all i ask is that you are fair, give me a chance and we will be good friends. at the end of the day we support the same great club, fine have views, but lets all get along as one big happy supporter base.
your a long time dickwank, that needs to be banned,

dal isnt injured i cant believe u havent been banned yet,

u say 45 years as a saints fan, yet u make up all this crap?

saintstevos
Club Player

ralphysaints35 wrote:
saintstevos wrote:i cant say it is the welcome i expected to a forum site of the club i support so dearly. 45 years i have supported this great club, i love st kilda but that doesn't give you the right to be so horrible to me.

did u read i said it was speculated to me by a good and long time friend of the club. i didnt say it was confirmed, in future i will only post fact and wait for advice in the media before i report such things.

how dare you call someone a di***** when purely i was wanting to add to this forum, ive followed he club through the highs and lows and expect to be shown some kind of respect.

im not a spammer, im a great person that has a passion to follow and track the movements of the club we love, so lay off and show some respect to each other.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:

you are a child...shush...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintstevos !!

I bit of advice from an old fart.

When/if you receive "Explosive" info it is best to explain that you heard it from a reliable, very reliable, impeccable, dodgy etc source. That way people will understand that you are merely passing on what you have heard and not feel that you are making stuff up.

By the way, WELCOME TO SAINTSATIONAL. There are some really nice people who post on here. There is me, and there is me, and there is ................ :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: !!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:saintstevos !!

By the way, WELCOME TO SAINTSATIONAL. There are some really nice people who post on here. There is me, and there is me, and there is ................ :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: !!
untill you try and find his wallet at the Bar on game day :) I've heard.

you for get someone......?
or two I'm certain Rogerwa is ok too?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintstevos
Club Player

thanks for the warm welcomes both saintbrat and eastern. im glad we are able to get along and express valid opinions about something we both hold close to our hearts.

ive read this site for more than 2 years now and deciding to join cause firstly it is well managed, and people are now expressing views on footy. it is not individualistic like the barks4eva era and people can express views without been targeted.

im here for the long haul, so lets all make it a worthwhile experience and achieve the onfield we are awaiting.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
Eastern wrote:saintstevos !!

untill you try and find his wallet at the Bar on game day :) I've heard.

you for get someone......?
or two I'm certain Rogerwa is ok too?
I have a perfect memory :roll: :wink: . Who is this roger you speak of ? :wink: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

saintstevos wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:

did u read i said it was speculated to me by a good and long time friend of the club. i didnt say it was confirmed, in future i will only post fact and wait for advice in the media before i report such things.

how dare you call someone a di***** when purely i was wanting to add to this forum, ive followed he club through the highs and lows and expect to be shown some kind of respect.

im not a spammer, im a great person that has a passion to follow and track the movements of the club we love, so lay off and show some respect to each other.
If you could answer a PM request from a mod you might get some respect.

Locked.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.