Grant Thomas' Legal Action !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mischa
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:One thing I will give you though - your posts are ceratinly consistent.
So are yours! Your hatred (I guess that's acceptable) shines like a beacon. I guess that's what makes u one of the club on here. :roll: :roll: :roll:
PS> Couldn't give a stuff what some Walls/Caro loving old fart thinks about me :)

"Thanks korters. If Richmond kick more goals they'll win"-R.Scumbag (nee Walls)

The All Spin Zone-Saintsational.com
ace
Saintsational Legend

I hope this is true because it means those who wear horse hair on their heads :roll: won't be ripping off GT or the club so much.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Mischa,

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of connection do you have with GT?

You seem so in love with him that you are blinded by any of the stated facts on this thread or others and are happy for him to try and bankrupt our club!

What gives?

I agree though that you are consistent and run a very straight line on SS!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
mischa
Club Player

You stupid twat :roll: :roll: Plenty of ppl have posted more GT stuff than I have (I hardly post at all) yet people like u are absolutely obsessed with me. Why don't you attack St.Kenny :?: (gutless I guess) :roll: :roll: Suppose I should be flattered. Excuse me for not joining the bloodhounds. Get a life-twit. It's only an unofficial fan site

"Thanks korters. If Richmond kick more goals they'll win"-R.Scumbag (nee Walls)

The All Spin Zone-Saintsational.com
JeffDunne

saintspremiers wrote:. . . and are happy for him to try and bankrupt our club!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GT is a parasite and I hope the club gives him less than SFA.

Anyone who still supports Thomas is a mindless drone.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
St.Kenny
Club Player

Gee no such thing as a fairs days pay for a fair days work. I think he might have been on a finals bonus so he was paid handsomely. Terrible thing that at St.Kilda they really dont like seeing the team make the finals. I think Blight was on more than GT and we all know where he took us and his level of commitment.
To 'Mr Tragic' and his band of sad stalkers Not everyone is scared to see their team play in the finals

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
JeffDunne

joffaboy wrote:Anyone who still supports Thomas is a mindless drone.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:You stupid twat :roll: :roll: Plenty of ppl have posted more GT stuff than I have (I hardly post at all) yet people like u are absolutely obsessed with me. Why don't you attack St.Kenny :?: (gutless I guess) :roll: :roll: Suppose I should be flattered. Excuse me for not joining the bloodhounds. Get a life-twit. It's only an unofficial fan site
cheers mischa, and have nice evening.

mods....please don't hit this poor excuse for a life-form with an abuse warning for this, it really aint worth it!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Dank25
Club Player

Grant Thomas' legal action

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loving it!!!!!!!!!!(snigger) :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:GT is a parasite and I hope the club gives him less than SFA.

One simple question. Why because he is asking for money he thinks he was owed for being unfairly sacked. If he isnt entilted he will not get a cent. Or is it because in a paid job in the media he has said 90% positve stuff about the Saints. How dare he say 10% negative about a club that sacked him. yes I am mindless drone then.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

[quote="St.Kenny"] Terrible thing that at St.Kilda they really dont like seeing the team make the finals.

So St SpendaPennyAndOnlyFarted,
Once again your logic is truly amazing.
Yes, the Board didn't want us to succeed. That certainly explains it all.

I'm really chuffed that you now consider me a leader St SpendaPennyAndOnlyFarted. Do you know our 'secret hideout' yet?
I'll give you a clue - we're having clandestine meetings in Bay Street and Church Street Brighton where we are 'plotting' the downfall of our Club.

Now that you know where to find us, you and your sidekick, MisKa (he loves the letter K so much!) can crash our little cabal meetings and save the Club from more of our nefarious plots.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:GT is a parasite and I hope the club gives him less than SFA.

Supports Thomas??

What does that mean?

St.Kenny
Club Player

see post above /\ :roll:

Probably laughs at his own jokes too !!!!

Truly a 'Mr Tragic'........ case rested your honour

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:see post above /\ :roll:

Probably laughs at his own jokes too !!!!

Truly a 'Mr Tragic'........ case rested your honour
So St SpendAPennyAndOnlyFarted QC,
Where did you get your law degree?
From the bottom of a packet of Cornflakes if your 'logical reasoning' is anything to go by.

Or am I mistaken?
QC doesn't always stand for Queen's Counsel.
In your case it probably stands for Quite Crappy.

Given that you started this peurile name-calling exercise we can continue this 'slanging match' for as long as you want.
I'm happy to cease now or just as happy to continue. It's your choice. I really don't care one way or the other.

Actually I quite enjoy engaging people who have a completely over-inflated opinion of their own intelligence and everytime they open their mouth (or jump on their keyboard in this case) they condemn themselves to be seen for what they truly are. Ill-informed, name-calling bully-boy wannabees.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:I hope this is true because it means those who wear horse hair on their heads :roll: won't be ripping off GT or the club so much.
You have just been struck off stinger's Christmas Card list :wink: !!

Scoop
Club Player

plugger66 wrote: yes I am mindless drone then.
.....aint that the truth! :wink:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote: Well said. Go GT! All of this proves how much the media and (sadly) a lot of the supporters had it in for GT from day one. I think he deserves his salary from 2007 (that he was contracted for and that actually Stan Alves/Tim Watson etc received).
TWell numbnuts, let me explain it for you, I'm sure you've been too busy whipping yourself into a frenzy with your GT love doll, that you've missed one basic FACT.

Thomas recieved every cent of his contractual payments.

His contract had a clause inserted in it that stated his services could be terminated at anytime without any financial obligation.

This clause was inserted by the board AFTER Thomas himself tried to negotiate a $500,000 bonus into his new contract if he coached a premiership, the board declined and made it $500,000 in the second year if you coach two premierships and then inserted it's own performance based clause in response.

Thomas signed off on that, so he was not entitled to one cent of 2007, his services were terminated and in his contract, that he himself signed, it clearly states, that is services can be terminated at any time without any further financial re-numeration, do you get it, his services can be terminated and he is not entitled tro a payout for the duration of the initial length of the contract.

This was never what it was about, so it is not amazing or mystifying that this basic fact has escaped your attention.

Thomas himself was only suing for the $100,000 of hush money that should never have been offered by Butterss in the first place and holiday pay that Thomas himself signed a stat dec stating, he wasn't owed any holiday pay.

Got it yet? :roll:

He recieved his full contractual entitlements in agreeance with what Thomas himself signed.

But I'm sure this goes over your and many other people's heads.

FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: yes I am mindless drone

I knew we'd eventually end up agreeing about something!

JeffDunne

barks4eva wrote:His contract had a clause inserted in it that stated his services could be terminated at anytime without any financial obligation.
Doesn't sound like the sort of thing someone only interested in money would sign.

I wonder if Lyon gave the club this generous concession when signing a contract. I doubt it. I doubt any coach in the league has actually.
This clause was inserted by the board AFTER Thomas himself tried to negotiate a $500,000 bonus into his new contract if he coached a premiership, the board declined and made it $500,000 in the second year if you coach two premierships and then inserted it's own performance based clause in response.
Again, most if not all coaches have contracts that contain bonuses for a premiership. A single premiership.

A bonus for winning two? :shock:

Christ what was GT thinking?

Sounds to me like GT had a contract that was slanted in the club's favour on just about every count.
But I'm sure this goes over your and many other people's heads.
Ironic.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
St.Kenny wrote:I would love to compare what Barks nobody has ever done for the St.Kilda FC compared to GT. Get ya hand off it ya 'stalker.'
That injunction stopping you stalking Nicole Kidaman doesnt mean you had to fing a new victim of your 'obsessive homeoerotic' tendencies.
I am pretty sure B4E didn't take $2.5 million out of the coffers of the STKFC like on Grant Thomas.

Then came back for more :roll:

Thomas caught put ying on SEN again today. Claimed that he never commented on St.Kilda and then Mark Doran came out with the fact that Doran fronted Thomas with evidence he had been pottig the Saints and now Thomas wont go on his show or even talk to Doran :roll: :roll:

Doran knows what the STKFC has on Thomas. 8-) 8-)
hey Joffa, please explain better what happened as i am unable to listen to SEN at work.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:His contract had a clause inserted in it that stated his services could be terminated at anytime without any financial obligation.
JeffDunne wrote:
Doesn't sound like the sort of thing someone only interested in money would sign.

I wonder if Lyon gave the club this generous concession when signing a contract. I doubt it. I doubt any coach in the league has actually.

Selective quoting Jeffrey and you deny any agenda.

Thomas's first contract was a standard contract, that's if you call organizing your own appointment with your best mate at the time and in all probablity having a huge say in how much you recieve as a rookie coach straight up from the get go $500,000 a year, yeah righto

When Thomas's contract was being renewed, St.Kilda were thought to be Premiership favourites and Thomas INITIATED a performance based aspect into his new contract by first attempting to get the board to agree to paying him a $500,000 bonus for a premiership,

the board agreed to a $500,000 bonus for two premierships with the amount to be paid in the second premeirship season and THEN chose to counteract this with a clause of their own.

a "gambling man" would back us to win a Premiership,

Thomas accepted these terms, obviously one would not be too far wrong to think that Thomas had a firm belief also that we were on the cusp, when his new contract was signed and felt safe enough,

obviously this just shows another reason why the football department under his stewardship was run like a chook raffle, signing such a contract was naive, no forward thinking as is signing a stat dec stating your not owed any holiday pay and then doing a 180 and suing for that money, you've already legally agreed your not entitled to.

As with most places or organizations he leave's, acrimony abound's

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Stan Alves was unfairly dismissed, we should be reviewing this discision immediately!

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:Stan Alves was unfairly dismissed, we should be reviewing this discision immediately!
And don't forget Kenny Sheldon.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:Stan Alves was unfairly dismissed, we should be reviewing this discision immediately!
And don't forget Kenny Sheldon.
I feel we should discuss in depth for at least 1 thread a week every coach who has been at st kilda since 1966.

for instance WHY did doc baldock become incapacitated during his short stint as coach for st kilda, I believe a conspiracy was involved :cry:

actually if he spoke before every game as he did, was it last year? we might get some more passion in the side.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!