the heart

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintjake
Club Player

the heart

right now.
i no im young compared to you guys.
i n coz there was one post going around and you guys where like 20+++
but still.
i am quite possible one of the msot passionate people about the saints, and football in general.
i play full back in my team, and my coach calls me maxy, because i play with heart.

and thats something alot of our team doesnt do, we have the older blokes that do it, but some of the youngerish blokes dont like, harvs max, bally hayes and roo do.
but the rest to me have a big question mark over there intergrity, their heart, and their loyalty to this great club.
there is nothing better then seeing player put their head over the footy, knowing there gonna get cleaned up, but they do it anyway for the teams sake.

you look at teams like collingwood and geelong, and you see how hard they work for eachother, to get their stars free of the tags, (i think it was tom harley, who came out and said they need to protect ablett more, and free him of his taggers)
this is something we need to do for dal santo, we have hayes ball, and now armo capable of getting the hard ball, we have bj gram and montagna ready to thread the ball lace up to out fowards, but without doubt dal santo is our most important midfielder, and we dont give him enough protection and freedom, for him to get the comfidence, to do it on his own.

back to the loyalty to the club, i jsut get the feeling the younger guys, dont know enough of the history of the saints, and when they pull the jmper on (esspically that woeful clash gurnsey) it doesnt mean as much as it should to them.

i know that collingwood give all their draftes a book with the history of collingwood inside, they have to read it because i think they acutally get asked questions about it.

to me ross lyon isnt a "players coach", he jsut seems a bit different, you look at micky malthouse, paul roos, leigh mathews, and sheeds back in the day, they coach for their team, and they team have so mcuh respect for their coaches (this is evident by how long they have all been coaching for!!!!)

the way we play, jsut annoys me beyond believe.
the fact that jason blake is an important part of our team is sad.
he trys his heart out, but he is not at afl level, and for him to get a game everyweek is sad
we need to stop going with what we know, and try something new, we finally gave raph a rest, and he was bog in the anzac game.
sometimes they jsut need a good kick up the bum to get going.

fire a rocket up them ross, and jsut get them (as the triple m team say) UP AND ABOUT.

please.
its sad watching us loose to teams we should beat.
its sad watching us post low scores.
and have one of the worst %'s in the league,
evn though we have one of the best foward lines in the league.

please rossy, change the game plan, or get angry at them for not playing your game plan right.
GET MAD
get them into line, and to start having respect for the jumper.
RESPECT IS SOMETHING ST.KILDA DOESNT HAVE MUCH OF.
1 flag
thats it.
we should of had another one in the last few years.

COME ON BOYS,.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I would like To see Ross get MAD, or HAPPY or WORRIED...just fricking ANYTHING! Give me something Ross!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Some interesting thoughts there Jimmy... (much better here in its own string).

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintjake
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:Some interesting thoughts there Jimmy... (much better here in its own string).
haha yeah thanks for that.
the other one, was dominated by random pictures
haha.