Ahh well weve had our "annual" Power spanking....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ahh well weve had our "annual" Power spanking....

We are right now a mediocre side - overrated, poorly skilled and at present lacking an attacking game plan that demands some speed of ball movement going fwd.

Very very dissapointed - bad time with new sides coming in and draft picks at a premium to be rebuilding but we will be if we dont get a move on soon.

Not enough skills f@rgon deplorable by foot and at goals.
Last edited by Teflon on Sun 27 Apr 2008 1:32am, edited 1 time in total.

“Yeah….nah””
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

hard to disagree, yet again the ineptitude, indecision and lack of flair shine through on the road. Not to mention we got a very good run from the umpires.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Saintschampions08
Club Player

Actually we play them again...round 18 :cry:

JeffDunne

What happened to the "everything will be smashing now we've got a real coach" line? :shock:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

could've scripted the outcome of this game perfectly before the game started

shite gameplan, piss week effort, let POrt do what they want and waltz in to an easy win....

pathetic Ross....

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
terry smith rules
SS Life Member

if it wasn't so frustrating it would make you laugh

15 minutes to go in the last quarter

one side - port starting to choke and afraid of winning

one side - saints , too bloody scared to have a go at an obviously worried opposition

result - both sides too frightened to actually have a full blooded go at winning

15 minutes to go that game was there to be won by the saints

no initiative, no drive, noone taking the game by the scruff

savatage
SS Life Member

terry smith rules wrote:if it wasn't so frustrating it would make you laugh

15 minutes to go in the last quarter

one side - port starting to choke and afraid of winning

one side - saints , too bloody scared to have a go at an obviously worried opposition

result - both sides too frightened to actually have a full blooded go at winning

15 minutes to go that game was there to be won by the saints

no initiative, no drive, noone taking the game by the scruff
Bloody spot on. If we pulled our fingers out we could've easily won (not that we would've deserved it anyhow) but yeah they were fragile but we more than matched them with our "effort".

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:What happened to the "everything will be smashing now we've got a real coach" line? :shock:
Here we go heres our resident "after the fact?" expert who sits on the fence, doesnt have an opinion just comments on others?? and here I was thinking baiting was against the new rules of the forum... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Don't be so god damn precious.

It was simply a question.

Are you that mentally unstable that asking you a question is considered 'baiting'?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Don't be so god damn precious.

It was simply a question.

Are you that mentally unstable that asking you a question is considered 'baiting'?
weve just suffered a dissapointing loss and this is all you wanna talk about?

I come here to talk footy (really looking for some hope more than anything) - not deal with sniping, baiting from someone who thinks the topic should be called "Jeffdunne".

It wasnt "simply a question' it was a lame attempt after 1 loss to start bagging me for backing our coach (which I still absolutely do - yeah I think elements of the game plan need to be tweaked but I refuse to blame ALL coach and let once again St Kilda players off the hook)

If you cant offer an opinion on the game (havent seen one yet..) then why not just head back to Bigfooty and give us all a break FFS.

I also think the "mentally unstable" jibe surely breaches site rules - Id like to respond ofcourse but Id get a warning so we'll leave that to mods......in hope. :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

You start a thread saying our game plan is s***, our skills are s***, our list is s*** and we need to rebuild . . .

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to ask one of Lyon's most vocal supporters on this site whether they've lost that confidence in him.

Do you?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:You start a thread saying our game plan is s***, our skills are s***, our list is s*** and we need to rebuild . . .

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to ask one of Lyon's most vocal supporters on this site whether they've lost that confidence in him.

Do you?
Is that the only question out of my opening OP you could think to ask? Was my opening para ALL just about the coach?....f@rk me....its worse than I thought

"what do you think of the coach now Teffers?" - seriously its like dealing with a child....- could you/do you actually believe thats our only problem?

Lets go back - well try an adult chat - you re read the para ALL OF IT , and come back with some real questions AND AN OPINION on where we need to go to get better - and leave your petty whinges out of it - and we'll talk football.

If you cant do that - go seek out Parrot on Bigfooty and knock your socks off.

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Yeah . . . I read it again.

I have one question . . . What happened to the "everything will be smashing now we've got a real coach" line?

Actually, that's a lie. I have another question.

WTF has Bigfooty got to do with anything? You seem to know a lot about it for someone that's so mature they only go there to whinge about this site. :?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Yeah . . . I read it again.

I have one question . . . What happened to the "everything will be smashing now we've got a real coach" line?

Actually, that's a lie. I have another question.

WTF has Bigfooty got to do with anything? You seem to know a lot about it for someone that's so mature they only go there to whinge about this site. :?
and still no footballing opinions of your own?.......just a dumb Bigfooty question - thats it?

Jumped off the coach Jeff have we? can I put you down for the "coach should be sacked" gang? (at least have the fortitude to muster a view for christs sake...

Your getting old Jeffery.

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

You don't want to know my opinion Teffers.

Why is it so hard for you to answer that question?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:You don't want to know my opinion Teffers.

Why is it so hard for you to answer that question?
lmfao - why is it so hard to get an opinion from you? Ive answered your "question" and more........youve given us squat of your own thoughts - do you have any?(footy related thanks)

Should we sack the coach Jeffery - is that what you would like us to do??

Speak up man - we are all listening..get OFF the fence FFS!

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Stop deflecting Teflon and answer the bloody question.

What would you like an opinion on?

That we are a mediocre side? Well obviously. That's an earth shattering revelation.

That we are "overrated"? Nah, that's a Bigfooty simplistic argument.

That we are "poorly skilled and at present lacking an attacking game plan". Again, pretty obvious I would have thought. That is obvious to everyone except the guru in the box.

That we will be rebuilding? I honestly don't know.

But God . . . I hope you're not telling us we hired this "guru" to lead us to that promised land!

Hence why I asked you the question.

SainterX
Club Player

Let the ferals have their win. Playing like that they will not have too many more chances to sing the club song. You know, the one that goes
"We'll never stop stop stop til we're top top top"....unless it's the 2007 grand final in which case it becomes "We'll never start start start cause we're not smart smart smart"

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Stop deflecting Teflon and answer the bloody question.

What would you like an opinion on?

That we are a mediocre side? Well obviously. That's an earth shattering revelation.

That we are "overrated"? Nah, that's a Bigfooty simplistic argument.

That we are "poorly skilled and at present lacking an attacking game plan". Again, pretty obvious I would have thought. That is obvious to everyone except the guru in the box.

That we will be rebuilding? I honestly don't know.

But God . . . I hope you're not telling us we hired this "guru" to lead us to that promised land!

Hence why I asked you the question.
Step up time Jeff - its a very straightforward question:

SHOULD WE SACK ROSS LYON JEFF?

Is that what your fumbling round in the dark trying to say but cant manage????

Answer me this Jeffery and I'll be happy to talk football in a "grown up" way.

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

WTF is this "step up time" bullsh*t?

Sometimes I really wonder about you Teffers . . .

As for your question . . . gee you've caught me out with that one . . . you're too sharp for me Teffers so I guess you've forced me to answer it . . . you devil . . .

No, we shouldn't sack him now.

We should wait until round 22

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:WTF is this "step up time" bullsh*t?

Sometimes I really wonder about you Teffers . . .

As for your question . . . gee you've caught me out with that one . . . you're too sharp for me Teffers so I guess you've forced me to answer it . . . you devil . . .

No, we shouldn't sack him now.

We should wait until round 22
Hold the phone!!

Well done Jeffery - and good answer...see that wasnt that hard????was it? :shock: .....but youll be back after rd 22 telling us all how you said he shouldve been gone after 6 yeah??like your love child Dodge...

Oh let me guess.....while we are talking bout intelligent posts youd be the kind to tell us we are just "soft"....yeah....thats all thats wrong...."were soft"... :lol:

aint hard being sharper than you I might add.....you set the bar low... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Are you going to answer my question?

It's funny, hilarious actually, that I ask you one question and you reply squealing like a schoolgirl about 'baiting' and personal attacks and then proceed to make a string of posts that are doing what you were squealing about.

Please Teffers . . . is it really that hard . . . just answer the question?

FWIW, yes we are soft and yes it is our biggest problem.

It doesn't surprise me you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

Simon Templar
Club Player

Why don't you two blokes ring each other or pm and save us having to sift through your personal emails

Go you good things....!!!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Are you going to answer my question?

It's funny, hilarious actually, that I ask you one question and you reply squealing like a schoolgirl about 'baiting' and personal attacks and then proceed to make a string of posts that are doing what you were squealing about.

Please Teffers . . . is it really that hard . . . just answer the question?

FWIW, yes we are soft and yes it is our biggest problem.

It doesn't surprise me you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.
LOL it doesnt suprise me Jeff that "soft" is all you can come up with....and your school girl dig scares me a little Jeff to be honest..

Im not wasting bandwith answering your poorly disguised tripe of a question - Ive put my views foward on several occasions. If you cant understand I cant help you.....Im not sure its a "do able" job...

As for any re-torts Ive made - yep theyre mine and happy to make them. Just remember I never started the mud slinging - you waded in and once again turbned a genuine attempt at talking footy into "look at Jeff".

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

No, I asked you a question (that you still haven't answered).

You're not a politician by any chance Teffers?