Worth a Bet?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

woooosaints
Club Player

Worth a Bet?

knowing we play historically really bad against port adelaide having no rucks and roo in doubt i decided to check a multibet on my local TAB website
STKvPA Head to Head PA 1.58
STKvPA Halftime/Fulltime Double PA 1.95
STKvPA Quarter By Quarter STK PA PA PA 8.50
Lowest Scoring Team of the Round STK 8.00

Return Multibet 209.50
20x 209.50 = 4190.15

Great Return for 20 dollars with all things very much possible with St kilda notoriously strong first quarter starters.
Worth a Bet you reckon?

danners
Club Player

id say all would happen except lowest score of the round.

i think a melbourne or fremantle might take that one out

woooosaints
Club Player

we got no riewoldt in our team very possible to be lowest scoring with kosi most probabally having to ruck

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:we got no riewoldt in our team very possible to be lowest scoring with kosi most probabally having to ruck
Says who?

Another opportunity awaits!
danners
Club Player

i think our midfielders will once again step up and contribute with maybe 5-6 goals between them. milney might kick a couple. id expect bakes to kick one. a goddard or blake aswell. and whoever plays in the forward line should kick 4 between them.

so we can still kick 13 goals with a losing side. and thats even if we lose.

and where is riewoldt going?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I have a sure fire way for people to DOUBLE their money;

Take a $50 note out of your wallet, fold it in half, put it back in your wallet :lol: :wink: !!

super dooper
Club Player

Re: Worth a Bet?

woooosaints wrote:knowing we play historically really bad against port adelaide having no rucks and roo in doubt i decided to check a multibet on my local TAB website

Return Multibet 209.50
20x 209.50 = 4190.15

Great Return for 20 dollars with all things very much possible with St kilda notoriously strong first quarter starters.
Worth a Bet you reckon?
To be honest i reckon ud get more value out of us losing by over 39.5 pts and putting a $20. Havent checked the odds or anything, but i reckon thats where the most value would lie
Jusst my opinion

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:knowing we play historically really bad against port adelaide having no rucks and roo in doubt i decided to check a multibet on my local TAB website

Return Multibet 209.50
20x 209.50 = 4190.15

Worth a Bet you reckon?

Hey how do you place the multibet. I've never done one of these and I'm not much of a punter but I do place the odd bet on the saints regularly to make the weekend more interesting. I would appreciate your advice here because that multibet looks worth riding. Thanks in advance.

woooosaints
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:

Return Multibet 209.50
20x 209.50 = 4190.15

Worth a Bet you reckon?

Hey how do you place the multibet. I've never done one of these and I'm not much of a punter but I do place the odd bet on the saints regularly to make the weekend more interesting. I would appreciate your advice here because that multibet looks worth riding. Thanks in advance.
just get a multibet ticket thing and post all the betting numbers of all the bets you want

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

woooosaints wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Return Multibet 209.50
20x 209.50 = 4190.15

Worth a Bet you reckon?

just get a multibet ticket thing and post all the betting numbers of all the bets you want
Thanks for that. I'm off to the Pub to put it down. I can't let you be the only one that wins big this weekend.

hilairehinshelwood
Club Player

Saints and Port too hard to predict in this game, i'll stick to two up and the races over the road at Flemington today.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Sorry didn't read EVERY post in detail.

Though you won't be able to place the bet you described in one multi bet.

It's called co-dependancy or some crap like that. Pretty much you can't have 2 bets that relate or depend on one another directly on match day.

Hypothetically. You can't have the saints for the win at $1.50, and then saints on the line at $2.00 for combined odds of $3.00. Simply because they involve the same thing, the saints winning, the same team.

You could however have Buddy Franklin, to place(I think it is) in the Brownlow, and then win the coleman for $24.

Simple you can only have one bet involving each game, per round.

Carpe Diem
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Saint Corin wrote:Sorry didn't read EVERY post in detail.

Though you won't be able to place the bet you described in one multi bet.

It's called co-dependancy or some crap like that. Pretty much you can't have 2 bets that relate or depend on one another directly on match day.

Hypothetically. You can't have the saints for the win at $1.50, and then saints on the line at $2.00 for combined odds of $3.00. Simply because they involve the same thing, the saints winning, the same team.

You could however have Buddy Franklin, to place(I think it is) in the Brownlow, and then win the coleman for $24.

Simple you can only have one bet involving each game, per round.
thanks for that s.corrin

actually that makes sense.

spewing. I had plans for that money.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

No probs. I couldn't understand last year (when I laid my first punt) why I couldn't have these bets.

Makes sense, because if I team wins, then it's most like going to win it's ''line'', plus its pretty east to pick over and under, etc... and the odds get ridiculously good.

Can still have fun with multi's though. Just have 3 or 4 legs, and you can get nice odds up at around $12 or so.

Carpe Diem
woooosaints
Club Player

i realized that so i redid my bets bulldogs to win by 20-39 and quarter by quarter stk PA PA PA and brisbane by 20-39
and also did another multi brisbane 40-59

both returns for 1-135 and 1-119

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Your not a true supporter if you bet against the saints.

Period.