Moorabbin Wing..Round 8 v Collingwood

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Wing..Round 8 v Collingwood

I'm now accepting bookings for the Round 8 game vs Collingwood on Friday night, May 16th. This again is an ALL-TICKET game, so everyone at the ground must have an allocated seat. There is no "Walk-up" seating.

Yearly reserved seat holders are not affected, but everyone else will need a pre-bought seat. We will (hopefully) have rows G,H,J and K filled with Saints fans.

Once again there will be some "Premium" seats available in the front 6 rows. If these arent sold by game day, they are placed on sale to the General Public. As you might have seen at the Essendon game, that means opposition fans among us!! WHilst the majority of seats are in Rows E and F, I also noticed some Essendon fans in rows A, B and C last week, so I'm going to enquire if there are unsold seats in those rows for sale to the Wing

OK..the prices once again..these prices are for St Kilda members and include all booking fees

PREMIUM SEATING (Rows A-F)
Adult/Concession $17.05
Junior $6.70
AFL Gold/Silver Members $5.50

REGULAR SEATING (Rows G and behind)
Adult/Concession $3.40
Junior $1.20

If you wish to include non-members in your booking, please indicate this and I will send you a total quote. In regard to this, please bear in mind that we'd love the Moorabbin Wing to be as close as 100% Saints as possible. The person next to you might not appreciate that you've brought along your rowdy best friend who happens to be a Magpie fan!!

If you spoke to me about this game last week at the Essendon match, Id love you to drop me a line again (some have already, thank you) just to ensure that I have your booking in writing!

Bookings close on SUNDAY 4th MAY and I will lodge the booking with Telstra Dome the next morning. If youve already booked this season, I dont need your barcode number again,

There is no Saints match the week prior to the Collinwood game due to the All-stars game weekend, so you can either collect your tickets from me in Carnegie or I can pop them in the mail to you. I will have them a week prior so there will be ample time for postage.

Please, I urge you to consider booking seats on the MW if you havent yet this season. Every seat that we occupy is one less seat that a Magpie fan can buy!! Its the ultimate challenge to make your home game feel like home when you play the dreaded Pies..lets do our bit to fill the ground (and especially the Moorabbin Wing) with Red White and Black!!!!!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

hey myself and a mate are coming down for the game. I am an interstate member that hasn't renewed yet but intended to before the game.

I'm meeting with at least two other mates from Melbourne. And really because I only get down for a couple of games a year I'm looking for the best experience I can get, i,e, best seats in the house.

What do you recommend.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:hey myself and a mate are coming down for the game. I am an interstate member that hasn't renewed yet but intended to before the game.

I'm meeting with at least two other mates from Melbourne. And really because I only get down for a couple of games a year I'm looking for the best experience I can get, i,e, best seats in the house.

What do you recommend.
level 1 on the wing

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Can't go past level 2 on the wing, Bit more expensive tho.
Level 1 is good for up close but as soon as the ball goes to the other side your stuffed...

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Yes..Level 1 and 2 have great views...but..if you just book randomly thru TM for a game like this you are likely to cop COllingwood fans around you

The booking I do is 7-8 rows back on Level 3, which is somewhat higher, but NOT as high as the top deck of the G...but you know you will have Saints fans all around you..directly in front and around you are 6 rows of yearly reserved seat holders and other MW fanatics

Depends what you call "experience" of course :-)

Drop me a PM if you are interested in the MW

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

*bump*

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor