Saintsational Tipping - Round 5 Results

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Saintsational Tipping - Round 5 Results

A relatively easy round this week for some - yours not included!!!

4 Saintsational know-it-alls tipped 8 this week :roll:

Shamus (margin - 10)
St. Jane (16)
Mrs Fid (28)
Marching In (31)

Well done all!!!

This was followed by 22 tippers getting 7 correct - impressive tipping all round

So after Round 5 the leaderboard is as follows

On top with 32 is Marching In with an accumulative margin of 126 closely followed by Skild who is also on 32 (margin - 136)

Ready to pounce though are 6 tipsters on 31 led by SaintDal and Eastern and another 11 tipsters on 30

So after 5 rounds the top 20 are separated by a measly 2 tips

In last place :lol: is rynoshark on 18

Aussie the Dog is labouring on 20 though I have heard that his owner is being tight by only allowing him to access the computer once a week and therefore not allowing him to change his tips after the final teams have been confirmed :evil: Not very nice I know however Aussie apparently has vowed he will not lie down and roll over and the word is that he apparently has a few little suprises in store for his master :twisted:

As for me well I have gone 5 5 5 5 5 - and I am now changing my strategy as to try and tip 5 again - which means I will probably get 8 damn it :evil:

Anyway on to Round 6 - remember there are 2 games this Friday and the first starts at 2.40pm and not at 7.40pm

:twisted:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saintsational Tipping - Round 5 Results

Devilhead wrote:A relatively easy round this week for some - yours not included!!!

Shamus (margin - 10)
St. Jane (16)
Mrs Fid (28)
Marching In (31)

Well done all!!!

This was followed by 22 tippers getting 7 correct - impressive tipping all round

On top with 32 is Marching In with an accumulative margin of 126 closely followed by Skild who is also on 32 (margin - 136)

Ready to pounce though are 6 tipsters on 31 led by SaintDal and Eastern and another 11 tipsters on 30

So after 5 rounds the top 20 are separated by a measly 2 tips

In last place :lol: is rynoshark on 18

Aussie the Dog is labouring on 20 though I have heard that his owner is being tight by only allowing him to access the computer once a week and therefore not allowing him to change his tips after the final teams have been confirmed :evil: Not very nice I know however Aussie apparently has vowed he will not lie down and roll over and the word is that he apparently has a few little suprises in store for his master :twisted:

As for me well I have gone 5 5 5 5 5 - and I am now changing my strategy as to try and tip 5 again - which means I will probably get 8 damn it :evil:

Anyway on to Round 6 - remember there are 2 games this Friday and the first starts at 2.40pm and not at 7.40pm

:twisted:
oR 3 ;)

I was glad that this site gives a point for a draw, I would have been less than impressed to get a 7 thanks to a draw :evil: :evil:

I am Shamus, by the way :wink:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
yipper
SS Life Member

And for Eastern and others interested - Aussie the border collie has 20 thus far. Only 4 from Rd 5 - he picked (barked) for all the home teams!!

Launcestonsaint - don't jump off him yet, it's a long season, Eastern has been known to choke at critical stages.. especially when it comes to shouting, so I believe!!! I'll be working on Aussie's technique over the next few weeks, I'm confident he can get himself back in the hunt with a bit of hard work, long walkies and a few tinnies!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

i got 4 and my total is 23 haha

yipper
SS Life Member

[quote="Devilhead"]

/quote]

I deny the allegation - he gets every chance to lodge his tips, just prefers to bark only once (home teams) when doin his tips. He watches the footy show with me every week - maybe that explains it!!??

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

yipper wrote:And for Eastern and others interested - Aussie the border collie has 20 thus far. Only 4 from Rd 5 - he picked (barked) for all the home teams!!

Launcestonsaint - don't jump off him yet, it's a long season, Eastern has been known to choke at critical stages.. especially when it comes to shouting, so I believe!!! I'll be working on Aussie's technique over the next few weeks, I'm confident he can get himself back in the hunt with a bit of hard work, long walkies and a few tinnies!!
I'm still supporting Aussie yipper.
My northern island colleague is starting to show his true form. :) :)
Did you notice his "Pick a winner" form :lol: :lol: not to mention his Tattslotto prediction! :evil: :evil:
His margin tipping competition is going well! :lol: :lol:
It won't be long before he goes completely off the rails. I just hope that next week he picks 8 & goes to the top when it is important, IN APRIL! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:A relatively easy round this week for some - yours not included!!!

Shamus (margin - 10)
St. Jane (16)
Mrs Fid (28)
Marching In (31)

Well done all!!!

Ready to pounce though are 6 tipsters on 31 led by Eastern
That should keep the convict from Van Diemens Land quiet for a while :wink: :wink:

And as for the dog: He will be no good until he gives yipper a decent de-lousing :roll: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Eastern wrote:

Shamus (margin - 10)
St. Jane (16)
Mrs Fid (28)
Marching In (31)

Well done all!!!

Ready to pounce though are 6 tipsters on 31 led by Eastern
That should keep the convict from Van Diemens Land quiet for a while :wink: :wink:

And as for the dog: He will be no good until he gives yipper a decent de-lousing :roll: :wink: !!
On the original post it had "Saintdal & Eastern". :) :)
Is somebody editing other posts like this? More than likely the scores. :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
QueenC
Club Player

Thank god.......

No one should be tipping the Dees.....ever :cry: :roll: !!!