as good as banger..????...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

as good as banger..????...

...'"I used Robert as a theme after the game. I played against Robert," Knights said. "I said to my young players, 'If you want an education on how to run out games for four quarters, you will find no better example'.

"That's where our young players - Alwyn (Davey), Ricky (Dyson), Jay Nash, Kyle Reimers, Brent Stanton - those sort of boys, that is what we want them to get to, and I think they will in time. '

......you got to be kidding knights....or living in la la land...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

knights is such a bulls*** artist it is really quite funny

its not even the bulls*** jibjab we are used to from matthews, sheedy, williams or malthouse...

it an attempt to promote his club by giving pumping up his young players that really havent shown much (not including last night)

they really aren't that good...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Matthew Knights is one of the very best blokes I've dealt with in footy.

Smart, articulate, clear-thinking and able to pinpoint what he wants from his football side.

He wants his players to learn from the best - in this case, Harvey - and people want to have a crack at him.

It would be astonishing, but this is an internet fan forum I suppose, where one-eyed sorts come to vent their spleen first and think logically second.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Matthew Knights is one of the very best blokes I've dealt with in footy.

Smart, articulate, clear-thinking and able to pinpoint what he wants from his football side.

He wants his players to learn from the best - in this case, Harvey - and people want to have a crack at him.

It would be astonishing, but this is an internet fan forum I suppose, where one-eyed sorts come to vent their spleen first and think logically second.
disagree entirely...he screams i have no idea when he speaks and disguises this in a calm controlling manner whilst talking up his kids

good on him for at least trying...

the bombers will turn on him within time...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Behind Play
Club Player

Like the old saying says, Good teams make coaches.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:knights is such a bulls*** artist it is really quite funny

its not even the bulls*** jibjab we are used to from matthews, sheedy, williams or malthouse...

it an attempt to promote his club by giving pumping up his young players that really havent shown much (not including last night)

they really aren't that good...
Obviously posted by another 15 yo with no brains! What a stupid thing to say. What part of Knight's comments do you disagree with? Of course Essendon isn't as good as us. We should have won by 15 goals. So how do you account for that?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

wonder if any of the said named players will still be running around at 36 y.o. gathering 29 touches after playing for 20+ seasons..

cant see it happening :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Matthew Knights is one of the very best blokes I've dealt with in footy.

....did you get out of bed on the wrong side today eh...?????...that's the first question...the second one is...have you even read the whole article.....

and for the record..i'm not venting my spleen at anyone...nor am i a "one eyed sort"...who does not think logically ........ffs..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.