Reiwoldt should get roving commission

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Although I'd love to see Dal play a 'lead-up/small forward role' next to Roo.
I would not be against that.

It may well be that Dal's personality could be better suited to the burst type role of a HF...rather than the constant pressure and application that it takes to be a start midfielder.

Dal is also a very good mark for his size...and has the kanck of intercepting kicks with his leap and judgement.
A very good tackler too.

mischa
Club Player

Seems to me he already has it. He did everything but play in level 3 on Saturday and the delivery was as usual dreadful. At one stage counted five Geelong players around him. By far our best player deserves a whole lot more support.

"Thanks korters. If Richmond kick more goals they'll win"-R.Scumbag (nee Walls)

The All Spin Zone-Saintsational.com
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:By far our best player deserves a whole lot more support.
agree. we're way too reliant on him and i'd see moving him to wing for a while as a way of breaking down that crippling dependence.

kosi and fraser are easily good enough to hold down the key forward positions and i'd be looking at gilbert and dal as flankers along with milney and schneider as crumbers.

certainly worth a shot as it would mean that instead of purely looking for riewoldt we'd have to think about other avenues to goal.

a revolutionary change to our structure