Max AFL'S most underated player?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Max AFL'S most underated player?

Fev has kicked 15 goals in two weeks the game before Max kept him down to two. One of these a dubious free kick to say the least. Where are the big media write ups on this effort if Fletcher had kept him to 5 hed of been BOG and if someone from the filth had of been able to nulify him he would be in All Australian form. Lets not take take Max for granted ourselve and all enjoy one of the true quality defensive footballers in the AFL.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Prodgers
Club Player

i completely agree - i think only Saints fans know how good Max really is. He gives his all every week to every contest and when playing on players of Fev's size (as he often has to play on players a lot bigger then himself - which doesnt make him look too good) he does extremely well.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

the story of his career

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

One of my favourite players! You cannot question his commitment to his opponent, and it clearly annoys him when he's beaten at any stage of the game! But typical Max, he composes himself and tries his guts out to complete the task at hand as best he can! Brilliant stuff Maxie!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saintschampions08
Club Player

I think he's been great this season, but he was killed by the Geelong Forward line.