If they bleed we can kill them

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

If they bleed we can kill them

Leigh Matthews used this famous Hollywood quote early in 2001 in a week when Brisbane were about to play Essendon who at the time seemed unbeatable.

Brisbane went on to beat Essendon in a famous game and the three years after that is history but who thinks there are similarities this year with where the Cats are at and the perception that they are unbeatable.

From listening to comments made this week by various players, including our Captain, it would appear we intend to find out if the Cats can bleed.

Huzzad
Club Player

We should all be like Arnold, see the blood and pull out our big guns. Lets just hope the big guns fire this week for more than one quater. As for mud, well Fraser can do the old carpet snake routine and as for one liners, we have Yapper.

We can beat anyone, even the cats. We just have to do it and not make the same mistakes we made against the dogs. Need a big lift this weekend.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Here's my ideas for the game;

We start with G Train looking really mean screaming "I'm baaack!"

The whole team then points to Geelong and says "I see dead people".

The first time an ump gives a free kick against us, our player starts asking "You talkin to me? You talkin to me?"

When Kosi runs into position, he should look his opponent in the eye and say "My prediction? Pain".

Sam Fisher could add " "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum".

And it all ends with a very touching experience in the midfield where Harves says to Luke Ball "Luke, I am your father".

Huzzad
Club Player

Get to the chopper!

Eljay Connors prepares for battle

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Huzzad]

Eljay Connors prepares for battle[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
esaint66
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:[quote="Huzzad]

Eljay Connors prepares for battle
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote]
Hahaha if he was that big then we would be doing well.

i saw him at the family day and he is shorter than me. :lol: :lol:
looked like one of my mates. :lol: :lol:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

No time for complacency from us tomorrow. Take the stops out and barrel these monkeys! Our odds for this game are a disgrace! (off to Centrebet tomorrow to clean-up or walk past red faced) We're a better than the odds chance!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Here's my ideas for the game;

The first time an ump gives a free kick against us, our player starts asking "You talkin to me? You talkin to me?"

When Kosi runs into position, he should look his opponent in the eye and say "My prediction? Pain".

Sam Fisher could add " "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum".

And it all ends with a very touching experience in the midfield where Harves says to Luke Ball "Luke, I am your father".
Gold. :lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SB10
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:

Gold. :lol:
Very funny indeed!

But what about one for Milney as he screams his way to Josh Hunt prior to the bounce...."Hey Hunt, you're a C#$%!"

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

im more of a fan of ....

GTrain " just when i think im out it DRAAAGS ME BACK"

sorry godfather partIII

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Goody
Club Player

What about getting someone to belt Ling and in echo's of Stephen Powell yell " You got what you wanted ya red headed C@#nt"
I think it was the cannon ball Brent Guerra who pole axed him, Ive got it on you tube.
Those were the days when we would intimadate sides and kick big scores, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for those days again!!!!

Have a good day at the footy all you guys lucky enough to go and give em heaps.

Goody

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".