question about going to the geelong match this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

strauchanie
Club Player

question about going to the geelong match this week

Hey guys, i was hoping someone would be able to help me about about membership access to the Geelong match this week.

I don't go to many matches but am free this match. I have access to one home match this year as part of the "saints sideline" but I want to take a friend who isn't a saints member. I've heard that it's possible to buy a ticket so that he can get sit with me in the members section. Is this true?

Also, I got an email from the club saying that this match will be fully ticketed. Does this mean I won't be able to go this week as I'm only allowed to go into "normal" home matches? What about my friend, could he get access into a ticketed game with me?

Thanks guys :wink:

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

I don't know the ins and outs of your particular membership...but I assume it gets you one entry to a Home Game.

If so, then for this game as it is ticketted (so you have to get a ticket and not just use your membership card) either ring Ticketmaster or visit an oulet and book two tickets at once and tell them one is a member (they will want the barcode number on your ticket). They will then give you two seats together with your seat being a booking fee, and your mates being the seat fee plus the booking fee.

Your membership will only give youa free seat on Level 3 as the other levels are more expensive.

I assume that as you are mixing a member witha non-member that you cannot use the online engine as I don't think it caters for it.

Cheers.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
strauchanie
Club Player

cheers saintsRrising