In perspective...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

In perspective...

*Raph Clarke didn't lose us this game...

*Welcome back Goddard

*I don't know what the problem is, but there is something seriously wrong with a team that can start a game like we did VS Sydney and the WB and finish the way we have on both nights
It reminds of the fadeouts in the Tim Watson era

*Class: WE DON"T HAVE IT. Blake, Ball, X, Kosi and Fiora to name a few + Jones, Attard, Rix and Gwilt, thats nearly 1/4 of the list that have major defiencies in their game that they cannot overcome. We need to demand more than trying hard from our players

*Have seen nothing onfield from Ross to suggest he's better than any previous coach that we've had. Our game plan is a disaster... we play a horrible brand of football and rely more on our stars than ever

widereceiver
Club Player

the best that can be said of RL is that we have rarely been pumped with his negative and negating game plan. They are generally hard at it but that corralling is boring, boring, boring.

I always thought GT was a one-dimensional coach but at least the team was good to look at and they went for it.

In addition to your *Class list I would add the

*Ticker list. I am not going to bag individuals but it's pretty obvious who isn't giving their all.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
SainterX
Club Player

I always thought GT was a one-dimensional coach but at least the team was good to look at and they went for it.
And 2 prelims showed that worked :D