Classic Early Harvs Youtube Moment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

walski
Club Player

Classic Early Harvs Youtube Moment

Amazing stuff!

That's 20 years later he still running like he is.

Harvey to Lockett - Round 7, 1991.

Hopefully we the club will come up with the ultimate send off with GF win :D

It take your breath away and show how much the club has come on since the dark 80's.

A living st.kilda great and a gentleman.
A person who has lived by the clubs moto "Strength through Loyalty".

:)

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Thats the day Winmar and Lockett both returned on the same day after injuries. Pluggers first game in 1991 in round 7. Went on to kick over 100 goals in 16 games of footy. I was there that day Moorabin errupted when harves hit plugger on the chest.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:Thats the day Winmar and Lockett both returned on the same day after injuries. Pluggers first game in 1991 in round 7. Went on to kick over 100 goals in 16 games of footy. I was there that day Moorabin errupted when harves hit plugger on the chest.
Moorabbin just shook. Like it did on Wednesday ;)

There was some serious grandstand-rocking moments at Moorabbin - and I remember this ear-piercing roar like it was yesterday.

No doubt Telstra Dome is louder, but there was something special about the euphoric 'roar' of the Moorabbin crowd.

It was never a slow build up of noise; it would grow louder for a split second and then erupt...

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Bowey Boy
Club Player

I seem to remember we beat Adelaide by around 130 points that day. A couple of Adelaide supporters next to me shouted out "Kick a Vic" late in the game as another of Fat Tony's goals went through. They had driven the whole way from Adelaide to see their team get spanked.....I kind of respected that.

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black