Fev and Max

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RoseInOz
Club Player

Fev and Max

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 11,00.html

At least what I thought was correct......

"He (Gieschen) cited as incorrect a free kick paid against St Kilda's Max Hudghton on Brendan Fevola, when Hudghton apparently infringed as both dived for the ball in marking contest.

"As we all know, the umpires will make the odd mistake, but by and large they get it right most of the time," Gieschen said. "

Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.
Our time is now! Please let it be 2012!
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

What about the high tackle paid against Blake in the first quarter when he clearly tackled the Carlton player (whose name escapes me) around the arms.

Poor decision and resulted in a goal to the Blues.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:What about the high tackle paid against Blake in the first quarter when he clearly tackled the Carlton player (whose name escapes me) around the arms.

yes but we love to flog blake so who cares :roll:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
esaint66
SS Life Member

Life Long Saint wrote:What about the high tackle paid against Blake in the first quarter when he clearly tackled the Carlton player (whose name escapes me) around the arms.

Was s**t that call.
if any of the soft free kicks should have been paid for that it should have been for being in his back.

But as i have heard many people say over the last couple of years it shouldnt be over the shoulder and hands in the back. It should be around the neck and push in the back.