Footy Crappified tonight.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Footy Crappified tonight.

Now firstly let me say, I know none of this is not of any real consequence whatsoever, but..

Number one, why does that slug hutchy annoy me so much? I cant put my finger on what it is about him, something to do with his manner?

And a mention of every game and various incidents and players tonight, but nothing , nada, zero about the saints?

Oh well, for anyone interested caro still has a blind wardrobe manager, and hutchy is getting increasingly petulant and big headed.

end rant.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Hutchy is getting increasingly big which Archer alluded to when he said Hutchy was wearing Ricky may's suits....

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
HarveysDeciple

Re: Footy Crappified tonight.

iwantmeseats wrote:Now firstly let me say, I know none of this is not of any real consequence whatsoever, but..

Number one, why does that slug hutchy annoy me so much? I cant put my finger on what it is about him, something to do with his manner?

And a mention of every game and various incidents and players tonight, but nothing , nada, zero about the saints?

Oh well, for anyone interested caro still has a blind wardrobe manager, and hutchy is getting increasingly petulant and big headed.

end rant.
Hutchy is lauded for breaking the big stories....more like being handed the big stories by the footy show and then covering them.

Not to mention he is not a Journalist's big toe.

His coverage of the butterss vs westaway/burke ticket on the footy show last year was appalling and broke every journalistic rule in the book.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I enjoyed Gary Lyon not so subtely calling Grant Thomas a media "try hard", could use that expression equally effectively on "Why let facts get in the way" Hutchy.

markp
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote: Number one, why does that slug hutchy annoy me so much? I cant put my finger on what it is about him, something to do with his manner?
He's one of those fat and obnoxious know-all's who is on very good terms with himself, but aint half as clever as he likes to imagine = truly irritating a-hole.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:His coverage of the butterss vs westaway/burke ticket on the footy show last year was appalling and broke every journalistic rule in the book.
Agree, it was very shabby work to protect his mate RB.

Thank **** the right people pulled the right strings to isolate him and blunt his effectiveness.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Now firstly let me say, I know none of this is not of any real consequence whatsoever, but..

end rant.

i think he is a sneaky type..........you know the type that drops his lunch then complains about the smell.......also always has a silly smirk on his face.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Is it just me, or does hutchy play carl williams on Underbelly ???

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
esaint66
SS Life Member

satchmo wrote:Is it just me, or does hutchy play carl williams on Underbelly ???

HAHAHA :lol:

I have a teacher at my school i swear he looks like carl williams i delibrately didnt take his class :lol: