Social Club..less noise after the game and more during it!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Social Club..less noise after the game and more during i

evertonfc wrote:But after this lady told me to sit down during the '06 final against Melbourne
Should of whacked that obnoxious grumpy old lady over the head with her knitting case and then tied her up to the back row of seats with her scarf until the game ended.

Bloody old ladies at the footy, should be an age limit or at least a special section for them.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:Strange time to interview two rookies.

People go there for a drink and to discuss the game. If you bring out two rookies who haven't played and may never play for the Saints, you're asking for trouble.
The players never appear straight away. Sat night I reckon it was 45 mins to talk all you like before even the rookies arrived. When its purely players who have been involved in the game its generally an hour or more. Each interview lasted 5 minutes maybe. Surely its not too much to ask that people quieten down for that time.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Re: Social Club..less noise after the game and more during i

Cairnsman wrote:
evertonfc wrote:But after this lady told me to sit down during the '06 final against Melbourne
Should of whacked that obnoxious grumpy old lady over the head with her knitting case and then tied her up to the back row of seats with her scarf until the game ended.

Bloody old ladies at the footy, should be an age limit or at least a special section for them.
I felt the same that night...

But this is the thing about footy. Being loud and proud is pretty much frowned upon.

Kudos to the MW for trying to change this.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.