hand in your supporting licence!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ctqs
Club Player

stinger wrote:
riccardo wrote:I myself had to move at half time to avoid bytch slapping heckle and jeckle sitting behind me. :roll:

A few minutes in to the second quarter, one idiot piped up with "game over" as a Swans player took a forward line mark (he missed the shot on goal). He later proceeded to pipe up the Swans were a "sure bet" to win by 10 goals and he should put $1000 on it. :roll:

All this with membership scarf around his neck, I felt like strangling him with it. :roll:
i would have defended you for free ..and got an acquittal........on the grounds of extreme provocation....... :wink: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)
I could be wrong but I thought provocation was scrapped as a defence.
As for fighting with nuffies, I remember Denis Pagan once saying that when you start arguing with an idiot, it's hard for an outsider to tell who is who.
I don't give the half-wits the power to control my emotions like that. It's funny how often we place way too much weight on the opinion of people who don't matter.
Go Saints!

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
crowjelly
Club Player

ctqs wrote:
stinger wrote:
riccardo wrote:I myself had to move at half time to avoid bytch slapping heckle and jeckle sitting behind me. :roll:

He later proceeded to pipe up the Swans were a "sure bet" to win by 10 goals and he should put $1000 on it. :roll: :
Well at half time when the scores were locked - the Saints were still $1.40 faves and Swans at $2.70.

As for fighting with nuffies, I remember Denis Pagan once saying that when you start arguing with an idiot, it's hard for an outsider to tell who is who. -amen to that brother!!

F_Q_F
Club Player

crowjelly wrote:
ctqs wrote:
stinger wrote:

He later proceeded to pipe up the Swans were a "sure bet" to win by 10 goals and he should put $1000 on it. :roll: :
Well at half time when the scores were locked - the Saints were still $1.40 faves and Swans at $2.70.

As for fighting with nuffies, I remember Denis Pagan once saying that when you start arguing with an idiot, it's hard for an outsider to tell who is who. -amen to that brother!!
Murphy's Law- Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:I got into a fist fight down in tassie once over a port scum supporter abusing harvey!
Did you knock his remaining tooth out? :P

crowjelly
Club Player

F_Q_F wrote:
crowjelly wrote:
ctqs wrote:
stinger wrote:
riccardo wrote:

Murphy's Law- Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.
Might've been why Dennis created his paddock around the King?

esaint66
SS Life Member

Everytime i go to the dome there is always at least one of these people around me.

consistantly they are over weight, middle aged men who couldnt kick a footy to save themselves.

They think if they have paid there $20 bucks for there seat they can do and say what ever they want. Quite untrue. Football is about respect as well. I hated players such as carey and hird but i gave them the respect they deserved and i would NEVER bag one of our players. I might groan or be like come on whoever get back in there, but never as far as these guys have gone.

I think the club should i dentify serial offenders and make them roll up on the weekend and play see how they go :wink: :lol: :P