Sir Robert to be targeted by the Blues.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

casey scorp
Club Player

The Blues target Harves? I remember footage from a few years ago (and I think someone had it on their avatar on here at one stage), with Harves with the ball just dancing between 7 of them. They lunged and grabbed thin air - they just couldn't lay a hand on him, and he continued to prance around them.

How they think they'll be able to target him is beyond belief - don't they realise they have to catch up to him, and them actually be able to get him.

F_Q_F
Club Player

Fev could wet Harvey's socks. That could make life really uncomfortable for him.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

What did Harvs do to Murphy last year, I can't remember....

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:What did Harvs do to Murphy last year, I can't remember....

probably got 300 posession's on him and made it obvious he wasn't the second best player in the comp like some Carlton supporters think (1st being Judd, third being Fev and 4th Gibss)

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

hey, if worst comes to worst, we could always send "big bad" Milne after Gibbs for some retribution :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saintjake
Club Player

LOL.
i hope they do have a go at the great man,
it will jsut inspire us,
make us dominate them even more
and give G-TRAIN a reason to hit someone
YES!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Any footballer worth their salt would know this is no way to get on top of harvs. But then again, we are playing the cheats.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Bevan Shorluey wrote:I'm sitting here wondering why so many believe the original post.
where did ya hear this Grumpy?

GrumpyOne

matrixcutter wrote:
Bevan Shorluey wrote:I'm sitting here wondering why so many believe the original post.
Impeccable source close to the players. They maintain that Sir Robert laid a few on Murphy last time they met. Cannot remember any incident occurring between the two myself.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ta :)

after losing a bloke to the tribunal this week youd think they might think twice.

cant see it bothering the legend......
8-)

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:
Impeccable source close to the players. They maintain that Sir Robert laid a few on Murphy last time they met. Cannot remember any incident occurring between the two myself.
LOL, possibly the cleanest player ever to play the game.

The only time I've seen him involoved in a punch was when Diesel gave him one at Princes Park just before half time. Harves was absolutely destroying him so Diesel tried to 'slow him up'.

Huzzad
Club Player

What on earth could banger have done to Murphy? Banger is one of the most respected players in the AFL and not one to pick fights or anything. Wonder what it could be about.

If they did target banger, there would be fierce retribution from the Team on the field and the AFL off the field.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Huzzad wrote:What on earth could banger have done to Murphy? Banger is one of the most respected players in the AFL and not one to pick fights or anything. Wonder what it could be about.

If they did target banger, there would be fierce retribution from the Team on the field and the AFL off the field.
They night be getting Harvs mixed up with Bakes (don't know how you could do that). Bakes belted the living suitcases out of Murphy either last yr or 2006 !!

Shaggy
Club Player

Banger has been targetted throughout his career.

But he has always been too quick.

He is now slowing down and will have to take some hits. He is after all our best player in the big games.

Hopefully King and Gardner will play same role as Big Carl did with Ross Smith. King and Gardner are amongst the biggest boys in AFL.

I expect they will look after Banger to extend his career. Carlton doesn't have anyone to front them.

casey scorp
Club Player

casey scorp wrote:The Blues target Harves? I remember footage from a few years ago (and I think someone had it on their avatar on here at one stage), with Harves with the ball just dancing between 7 of them. They lunged and grabbed thin air - they just couldn't lay a hand on him, and he continued to prance around them.

How they think they'll be able to target him is beyond belief - don't they realise they have to catch up to him, and them actually be able to get him.
Just saw it - it is on batnoe's avatar:

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... 3&start=15