Brad Johnson You Legend!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mischa
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
mischa wrote:
my les foote wrote:Riewoldt was considered by many the best on ground in a game we won by two points. He was, as usual, the go to man in the dying minutes of a tight game and significantly had the ball in his hands when the siren went. Last time we had a really tight game against the Swans he was the one who took the big mark in the wet in the back line to repel the last Swans attack.

He doesn't suffer in comparison to anyone.
Bloody well said. He worked his ass off as usual. No one bleeds for this club more than Roo does. :D
Who said he didn't?

In fact I ask that you offer some sort of original opinion, instead of hiding behind the thoughts of other posters.

And ensure you stay on topic, no one has questioned Reiwoldt's loyalty, his love of the club or his superstardom....Im sure you'll find some sort of heart string to pull on after you twist my some what simple observation around.

On a different note, its funny, its as if you 'browse' the forum awaiting for a 'personal favorite' topic of yours to arise, but lately more so, you find it necessary to draw on the heart strings defending players I have supposedly offended.

Offer me some sort of opinion here.
Stalker. Obsession much? Browsing the forum for my posts :roll: :roll: Couldn't give a stuff what some Carlscum troll thinks. Go tell your love for 'Johnno' on a Bulldogs forum or better yet 'Talking Crap'. Pretentious Twit.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I just fail to see why we can't have a thread dedicated to an opposition player who has been a champion player of the game without it being ruined by faecal deposits throughout.

If you don't like the bloke, go to a Bulldogs forum and hang it on him.

Because it is obvious a lot of Saints do have a lot of time for him.

Enough for a thread to be started and enough for quite a few to praise his efforts.

Brad Johnson has played 300 more games of AFL than I have, and I think 300 more than 99.999% of most who frequent this forum.

Threads like this that start off so positive and end up with negativity far removed from the original post (hi-jacking I think we call it) is just plain rude behaviour.

I dare say you wouldn't butt into a conversation like that when you're out (if you get out).

I know it's a forum, not a "real-world" conversation, but manners should still apply.

Before you get stuck into me, yes I deliberately hi-jacked st paddy's nothing thread.

For a reason and a damned good one.

And yes I did apologise to my_les_foote for mis-reading his posts - I mistakenly got swept up in his negativity.

st paddy
Club Player

>>>
Iceman234 wrote:I just fail to see why we can't have a thread dedicated to an opposition player who has been a champion player of the game without it being ruined by faecal deposits throughout.

Mate as much as you love him i dislike him. If you buddy doesn't want respond to his posts with a different view then maybe he should keep his opinions to himself??

>>>If you don't like the bloke, go to a Bulldogs forum and hang it on him.

And if you love him so much go to the same forum and save us from ur cloying gush!

>>>Because it is obvious a lot of Saints do have a lot of time for him.

It is obvious that a few have posted in support - it is also obvious that many have not posted - could it be that they dont all think he's such a god?

>>>Enough for a thread to be started and enough for quite a few to praise his efforts.

And for a few to say that they don't think much of him!

>>>Brad Johnson has played 300 more games of AFL than I have, and I think 300 more than 99.999% of most who frequent this forum.

That's because he's a footballer - as is Gary Ablett, as is Mathew lloyd, as is wayne carey, as is Nathan Buckley - as was Robert Walls - doesn't mean I have to like them.

>>>Threads like this that start off so positive and end up with negativity far removed from the original post (hi-jacking I think we call it) is just plain rude behaviour.

Its always hijacking when it doesnt go completely ur way isn't it?

>>>I dare say you wouldn't butt into a conversation like that when you're out (if you get out).

Yes I get out and YES I FRIGGIN WOULD!

>>>I know it's a forum, not a "real-world" conversation, but manners should still apply.

as should common sense and to be so incensed that not everybody shares ur gushing view of the wonderful Johno, to me, shows a lack of common sense.

>>>Before you get stuck into me, yes I deliberately hi-jacked st paddy's nothing thread.

Do as i say, not as i do. eg: "he wouldnt listen too me that violence was wrong so I beat the sh%t out of him"

>>>For a reason and a damned good one.

Ditto

>>>And yes I did apologise to my_les_foote for mis-reading his posts - I mistakenly got swept up in his negativity.
poorly veiled snipe!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

mischa wrote:
Spinner wrote:
mischa wrote:
my les foote wrote:Riewoldt was considered by many the best on ground in a game we won by two points. He was, as usual, the go to man in the dying minutes of a tight game and significantly had the ball in his hands when the siren went. Last time we had a really tight game against the Swans he was the one who took the big mark in the wet in the back line to repel the last Swans attack.

He doesn't suffer in comparison to anyone.
Bloody well said. He worked his ass off as usual. No one bleeds for this club more than Roo does. :D
Who said he didn't?

In fact I ask that you offer some sort of original opinion, instead of hiding behind the thoughts of other posters.

And ensure you stay on topic, no one has questioned Reiwoldt's loyalty, his love of the club or his superstardom....Im sure you'll find some sort of heart string to pull on after you twist my some what simple observation around.

On a different note, its funny, its as if you 'browse' the forum awaiting for a 'personal favorite' topic of yours to arise, but lately more so, you find it necessary to draw on the heart strings defending players I have supposedly offended.

Offer me some sort of opinion here.
Stalker. Obsession much? Browsing the forum for my posts :roll: :roll: Couldn't give a stuff what some Carlscum troll thinks. Go tell your love for 'Johnno' on a Bulldogs forum or better yet 'Talking Crap'. Pretentious Twit.
Me stalker? You quoted someones response to my opinion.......Your the one that found me....

In actual fact, it would be quite impossible for me to stalk you, as you only pop up one every few weeks, and it coincidently always seems to be in response to something i've written.

You even took the time to delete my post out of quotation, when you quoted someones argument against it.....

Pretentious Twit? Carlscum Troll? I remember those types of insults where against forum rules.

Ill request again. Offer some sort of opinion, otherwise stop supporting someones argument against mine, just because i'm the poster involved. I didn't question Reiwoldt loyalty, or weather or not he bleed for the club. You rarely feel the need to post anywhere else but feel a strong enough urge just to concur with someone elses debate which just so happens to with me??? Who is the stalker here? Who has the obsession?

LOL.... :? In actual fact, i can't even work out what your've meant by that post....Don't waste my time.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

st paddy wrote:
poorly veiled snipe!
No snipe whatsoever - had the balls to say it to you in response to your PM's paddy, as you know.

What you did was rude and I have no time for people like you.

The thread was one in support of a great footballer - you came in with a shocking attitude and played your keyboard warrior part - as I said if you don't have something positive to say in that type of thread, say nothing at all.

Mods may as well lock it now as per your previous RUBBISH.

Ask a few people, when I'm wrong or I'm shown a different viewpoint, I can be turned and I do apologise.

Nothing veiled at all about me - not a thing.

Just don't suffer fools and rude pr!cks.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Okay before it gets locked here's the stats.

Of the posters who responded to Armoooo's OP.

17 (57%) posters posted with positive comments.

8 (27%) posters posted with posts that were more aimed at the game plan etc.

2 (6%) posters sort of sat on the fence - said he's a good player, but....

3 (10%) posters bagged him.

My calculations may be a little out but I think it's pretty close.

Fire away

my les foote
Club Player

17,510 (99.9% of posters) had nothing positive to say about Brad Johnson.

Win it for HIM!
JeffDunne

my les foote wrote:17,510 (99.9% of posters) had nothing positive to say about Brad Johnson.
:lol:

Sorry, I didn't realise this thread was a Brad Johnson love fest?

I mistakenly thought it was a discussion on his career.
If you don't like the bloke, go to a Bulldogs forum and hang it on him.

I would suggest if you don't like criticism of the bloke, then go to a Bulldog's forum and lap it up with them. :roll: