kosi is pumped

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

kosi is pumped

good interview

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html
"Every time I think about it, there is a massive amount of excitement about the growth in me and where this playing group, this coaching group and this club can get to."
"I hate being that kid with potential. It is a stinking word, and I am over it"
"He (Lyon) said, 'You're a courageous player, you are going to go when you need to, but you have to pick and choose'. And they are shocking words. Pick and choose should never be mentioned in footy. But you do have to weigh it up as to whether you are going to do the team and yourself any good.
i reckon he should be made to wear a helmet for his own health and for the sake of the team.

too often he is in "angels fear to tread" territory.

no-one would think him a woos after that sickening giansiracusa collision
Last edited by bigcarl on Sat 22 Mar 2008 1:46am, edited 3 times in total.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like he has found a bit more focus in his life in general in the past twelve months too ...

Love ya Kosi!

LaUrEnCe
Club Player

dont wanna put the mockers on him but being relieved from ruck duties (or less of it) should see him rise this season (bar injuries) *touchwood

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

????

what injury has he gotten playing in the ruck that he wouldn't have had playing as a forward?

LaUrEnCe
Club Player

skeptic wrote:
what injury has he gotten playing in the ruck that he wouldn't have had playing as a forward?
i never said that? (or were u not referring to my post)

yipper
SS Life Member

Interesting that there is an opposition AFL coach out there who thinks Kosi can become one of the top 3 players in the country.

I've always rated the big fella - he is a gun. The 2008 model is big, strong, fit and hungry. He will be the key to how far we go this year. I have no doubts.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
TwoTowers
Club Player

It warmed my heart to read that article. He is in a really good place with his footy and motivated in a really positive way. He also said that he finds himself watching the clock willing time to go faster before a training session - just like he did as a kid.