Saints vs Swans not on TV in WA

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

The Bluff wrote:hmm on what basis will the accc investigate. I don't thing the tv stations are doing anything dishonest or breaching the trades practices act.

I think it is the AFL that has sold us short.
It's called monopolization. People who have subscribed to Foxtel thinking they can watch their team have been sold short because their choice has been taken away. You could look at it another way and say it's false advertising and as a result the product they have bought is not what it was made out to be. The public were led to believe that they could have a choice of watching either pay TV or free to air. As of this Saturday, that right does not exist.

Another opportunity awaits!
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

saintman666
Club Player

channel 7 were the worst sujesting that i support the eagles or dockers or maybe move to melb if i would like to see my team play......

Maybe we should ask Ch 7 to pay for all the new Jumpers and scarves etc etc for us to support either of these 2 scummy teams...

Don't worry I get the same Sh@@ from Brion's supporters telling me I should support the local team instead of my Beloved Saints...

Ive supported them for over 40 years I aint changing for no one.....

I feel for you guys but I am very thankful I have Fox... 518...

How are West Perth going to go this year??

Go Sainters

Once A Saint Always A Saint.

In search of the HOLY GRAIL
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
The Bluff wrote:hmm on what basis will the accc investigate. I don't thing the tv stations are doing anything dishonest or breaching the trades practices act.

It's called monopolization. People who have subscribed to Foxtel thinking they can watch their team have been sold short because their choice has been taken away. You could look at it another way and say it's false advertising and as a result the product they have bought is not what it was made out to be. The public were led to believe that they could have a choice of watching either pay TV or free to air. As of this Saturday, that right does not exist.
the problem is Fox arent making false claims or changing their programing it the FTA channels that are screwing us over not Fox . Fox are advertising the eagles Bris game as theire game channel 10 perth are scrapping the live coverage of our game to play the FOX game

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Moccha wrote:

the problem is Fox arent making false claims or changing their programing it the FTA channels that are screwing us over not Fox . Fox are advertising the eagles Bris game as theire game channel 10 perth are scrapping the live coverage of our game to play the FOX game
But you can still complain thru the formal channels. Make the FTA channels feel a little uncomfortable