Carey admits drug/alchol problem?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

did he own up to trying to get the morans out of gaol so they could go commit more crimes? or will that take more money from another magazine to own up to thtat as well :roll:

on the bright side, most of those scum are dead.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

And in other breaking news, when bears need to potty, they reccomend the woods. :roll:

Interesting timing of Careys "revelations", he gets in trouble with the law (again) and its all the fault of addiction.

No dount will be a soft, soppy story in "No Idea", $180,000 for yet another "Sports star on drugs" piece.

What kind of world do we live in?

ctqs
Club Player

Call me a cynic but by admitting his drug use, is he jeopardising his chances of being allowed back into the United States? Now I wonder why he'd do that?
As well, with all his media committments dried up, he needs to find a real source of income for the first time in his life. I suppose the $180k will tide him over until he get's a proper job.
Poor love.

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Aside from the incident in the toilet at Archer's home where he was caught bending over Anthony Stevens wife, when he was apparently supposed one of Anthony Steven's best friends, and all the time he was shagging his wife
This incident is not JUST Carey's fault. I'm sure that Kelly Stevens was not being raped. She was a willing participant and ought to shoulder as much responsibility as Carey. Remember that it takes two to tango.
Absolutely,

before I made an edit prior to submitting my post, I had a few choice decriptive words to describe her, but thought better of it

you know glass houses etc...

but some are beneath contempt such as Carey, Thomas etc... and deserve to get a fair dinkum serve, regardless

thanks for telling me the sky's blue, though :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Yes it takes 2 to tango - etc etc - and I don't really care about the Kelly Stevens thing.....but I question the world we live in when a d**khead like Carey is paid $180k to speak about what his own level of dickheadedness.

What hope do any of these failed morons have when they are told that the life they are living and the decisions they are making will actually earn them money? Be a dickhed. Sell your story. Make $180k. Like it or not these guys are role models - guys like Carey I would suggest are only role models for the idiots in this world - but these are the people that are so stupid they need protection.

Sick of it. So many good stories in the world - especially in football - and nobody gets paid for those. The more we make a big deal about morons like Carey the more they will believe their own hype and think they are above it all...and on it goes.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

exactly, fingers exactly

What sort of message does it send, when No Idea pay Carey $180,000 to sell his story? :roll:

Here you go coke addict, there's $180,000 to buy some more coke with.

FAIR DINKUM

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Aside from the incident in the toilet at Archer's home where he was caught bending over Anthony Stevens wife, when he was apparently supposed one of Anthony Steven's best friends, and all the time he was shagging his wife
This incident is not JUST Carey's fault. I'm sure that Kelly Stevens was not being raped. She was a willing participant and ought to shoulder as much responsibility as Carey. Remember that it takes two to tango.

is tango a new name for a blow job..... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
thedeadfromgronggrong

barks4eva wrote:exactly, fingers exactly

What sort of message does it send, when No Idea pay Carey $180,000 to sell his story? :roll:

FAIR DINKUM
Oh the Outrage- fancy paying for a tell all about a celebrity drug problem!

FFS - This place is beginning to sound like a Family First Picnic.

"what kind of Message" - good stuff there Andy bolt or is it Rev. Nile??!

Here we go again!!!
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

thedeadfromgronggrong wrote:

FAIR DINKUM

I don't know where to start with this, so I just won't.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
but some are beneath contempt such as Carey, Thomas etc...
Exactly where should we draw a parralell here :?: !!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

FAIR DINKUM

Andrew Bolt, Fred Nile........forgot P. J O'Rouke did we? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Considering I vote Green and imho the Labor Party isn't LEFT enough for my liking, forgive me if I find your continual poorly chosen INSULTING comparison's a bit way off, but then you've always been a bit way out havn't you!

Told you about Thomas two years ago, and you roundly abused me, defended him to the hilt, then surprise, surprise, you informed us all last week that you've turned and now you can't stand him too put it mildly :roll:

I know you're a bit slow, so again I'll make allowances, but hey, congratulations for figuring it out eventually :roll:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
scum is scum, no matter what the modus operandi

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
**shakes head in amazement and wonders who'll be the first to get an abuse warning now youve chosen to go down this path** :roll: :!:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
**shakes head in amazement and wonders who'll be the first to get an abuse warning now youve chosen to go down this path** :roll: :!:
Thomas legal action against the St.Kilda Football Club, makes him scum imho, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, as usual, you'll find Eastern responsible for most of the trouble on here, ban him and the place will need far less moderation :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
saint66au wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Thomas legal action against the St.Kilda Football Club, makes him scum imho, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, as usual, you'll find Eastern responsible for most of the trouble on here, ban him and the place will need far less moderation :lol:
..and have to buy my own beer on Saturday night???????????????

I.think.not

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
thedeadfromgronggrong

barks4eva wrote:

FAIR DINKUM

Andrew Bolt, Fred Nile........forgot P. J O'Rouke did we? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Considering I vote Green and imho the Labor Party isn't LEFT enough for my liking, forgive me if I find your continual poorly chosen INSULTING comparison's a bit way off, but then you've always been a bit way out havn't you!

Told you about Thomas two years ago, and you roundly abused me, defended him to the hilt, then surprise, surprise, you informed us all last week that you've turned and now you can't stand him too put it mildly :roll:

I know you're a bit slow, so again I'll make allowances, but hey, congratulations for figuring it out eventually :roll:
You can p$ss and moan all you like about how left wing and switched on you are but in actual fact you aint nothing more that a reactionary, narrow minded, run of the mill - herald sun reading, new idea thinking, Andrew Bolt clone.

If that INSULTS you it is because it IS TRUE.

Anyone who has to qualify their switched-on(ness) with a statement about how they "vote green as the labour party is not LEFT enough" MUST really be with it - man!

Oh WOW that is REALLY REALLY REALLY left isn't it ?

How "left" you are to crack on with this Christrian Right "what kind of message" palava - you can dress up in as many ghoul-like st. kilda cool costumes and you can post as many "stop the dredging" stickers as you like but it will never alter the fact that you are just a run of the mill, right wing patsy who is about as intelligent as a shame file in the Ipswich RSL Gazette.

Your feeble attempts of hipness smack of desperation and if it wasn't so hillarious it would be pretty damn sad - all you are dear friend is a narrow minded wolf in cheap unwashed, black polyester sheeps clothing - one of very many unfortunately.

Slogans and stickers dont give you credibility oh great lefty unemployed st kilda elite one - thinking does - but thinking is way beyond you and ur ilk.

Now why dont you inspire us all with one of ur insightful cut and paste "me me me GT was like no good, St Kilda is like so way cool, I told you so" responses. They're always great for a laff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here we go again!!!
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Who's Wankeree?

Another opportunity awaits!
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

after reading this thread im at a loss to understand how b4e doesn't get banned more often...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

dongbongdrongofromgronggrong wrote: You can p$ss and moan all you like about how left wing and switched on you are but in actual fact you aint nothing more that a reactionary, narrow minded, run of the mill - herald sun reading, new idea thinking, Andrew Bolt clone.

If that INSULTS you it is because it IS TRUE.

Anyone who has to qualify their switched-on(ness) with a statement about how they "vote green as the labour party is not LEFT enough" MUST really be with it - man!

Oh WOW that is REALLY REALLY REALLY left isn't it ?

How "left" you are to crack on with this Christrian Right "what kind of message" palava - you can dress up in as many ghoul-like st. kilda cool costumes and you can post as many "stop the dredging" stickers as you like but it will never alter the fact that you are just a run of the mill, right wing patsy who is about as intelligent as a shame file in the Ipswich RSL Gazette.

Your feeble attempts of hipness smack of desperation and if it wasn't so hillarious it would be pretty damn sad - all you are dear friend is a narrow minded wolf in cheap unwashed, black polyester sheeps clothing - one of very many unfortunately.

Slogans and stickers dont give you credibility oh great lefty unemployed st kilda elite one - thinking does - but thinking is way beyond you and ur ilk.

Now why dont you inspire us all with one of ur insightful cut and paste "me me me GT was like no good, St Kilda is like so way cool, I told you so" responses. They're always great for a laff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Considering these insults come from a gutless, little twerp, who's already been banned, therefore this post shouldn't even be on here, surely I'm entitled to reply without a warning, right?

So now according to you, I'm a Herald Sun reading Andrew Bolt/Rev Fred Nile clone with christian right/ family first values, because I find it immoral that New Idea pay some coke head $180,000 to sell his justification for glassing and woman bashing, oh yeah, you've always been Mr. Insightful isn't that right, numbnuts :roll:

It's not a matter of telling you I told you so, but for what it's worth I did, you were the one who was abusing me two years ago for suggesting that Grant Thomas was all about Grant Thomas number one and that St.Kilda Football Club were a very distant second, then last week you announced on here, that you've turned ( does that mean you're going to go easy on the sheep in the back paddock )and that you now can't stand Grant Thomas and you now TWO YEARS LATER actually agree with my assessment and critique of Grant Thomas from TWO YEARS AGO.

Here's a couple of your latest comments on Grant Thomas

buzzondongbong wrote
Here Here - if the fat waste of space never walks into the club again it'll be too soon.

I once was a big fan and defender - now wouldn't piss on the bloated self-important jerk if he was burning.
but when I turn I turn and by jingo I've turned...

The guy is a rat - a big fat skanky rat!
The irony of it all
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know you're a bit slow and obviously wet behind the ears from having your head stuck in a goldfish bowl half full of your own bongwater for the past two decades but at the very least you could show just a little bit of humility for having been as clued in as a mannikin clown in a shooting gallery and it does not surprise me in the least that a schlong bonging, wrist flick, tug fodder crusader and goat rider like you, is unwilling to actually meet in person to repeat any of your yellow bellied, spineless, jellyfish jargon.

I think I know who you are anyways, so the next time we exchange a glance at the footy in the victory room perhaps, if we happen upon to see each other, I'll give you a knowing look, .........................................................................

Now get back to your own coke habit or inflatable or whatever it is that you have on today, you dumbed down drongofromgronggrong

FAIR DINKUM

P.S MODS, as this response was in reply to insults from a BANNED poster who should NOT be posting in the first place, therefore his initial post should not exist to begin with, I take it that no warnings will be issued for this REPLY> and I accept your humble apologies for the insufficient levels of site control that allow already BANNED posters to log in under other usernames.

Thanks in advance :lol:

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

And for the record, Kate Neilson is no innocent little princess in all of this.

She has more issues than just being a coke-head.......

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:And for the record, Kate Neilson is no innocent little princess in all of this.

Nice bosoms too.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:And for the record, Kate Neilson is no innocent little princess in all of this.

Nice bosoms too.

At least there's a positive out of a negative rodge....

8-)

markp
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure Wayne just loves her for who she is on the inside

GrumpyOne

What ever the situation is, they are both dope addicts.

He is addicted to dope, she is addicted to one.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Has anyone actually read the article yet?

I refuse to buy No Idea under any circumstances, but it would be interesting to see what sort of positive spin they try to put onto it.