Where's the reports????????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

There is a microphone just under them!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:There is a microphone just under them!
no there isnt!

under the fence there is a security guard telling us to stop banging on the fence because it will damage it! do you think anyone took any notice of that d**khead?
Last edited by saintdooley on Wed 12 Mar 2008 4:13pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
pits
Club Player

I have no problem with the cheer squad. But I do have a problem with the people who bag the cheer squad! :evil:

you people who say they have bad chants, and are bad to sit with and cant be heard at interstate game should get off your arsses from behind your computer, stop bagging them and help out, for the people who complain that they were not on tv, and couldn’t be heard at Aami the other night should have gone to the game and supported the team like the cheer squad does, they were there with bells on and did an excellent job! And for the people who went but didn’t sit with them, good effort! You made it over to the game, but you should all sit as a group behind the goals and give it to those feral Crows fans!

Armoooo is an absolute idiot for saying what he has, and no one pay any attention in what he is saying! bloody idiot that kid! :roll:

The cheer squad is at 22 games a year, not including finals and NAB games. They take floggers interstate, flags, noise, everything the club needs and I am sure the players are very grateful for this and the people that bag them are jealous of them IMO!

To end what i have to say, I think the cheer squad did an excellent job on Saturday night considering they had 7 days notice to get a bus, fill it with 30 people, order tickets and make the banner!

Congratulations cheer squad, I think you do an excellent job! And this is coming from a Pies fan, (my nick name: pits=PiesInTheSky)

really?
Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Excuse me ? Im a D***head am i? Listen here little boy Most grounds have microphones just under the cheersquads..

Why be a smartass i would watch what i say to people if i was you!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Pits is a friend of Dooleys so no surprise that he would be so vocal in his defence of the cheer squad.

The cheer squad do put a lot of effort into representing our club & I love seeing them represented at interstate venues. It's just a sad fact that it is hard to hear them but you can't fault their endeavour. Need some deep baritones to lead the chant like the Richmond & Geelong cheersquad have.

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Exactly i don't think anyone here is saying they don't do anything or don't put in a bloody hell of alot of time into the club and making banners etc..

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Excuse me ? Im a D***head am i? Listen here little boy Most grounds have microphones just under the cheersquads..

Why be a smartass i would watch what i say to people if i was you!
no no no no no no no no no
you took that the wrong way. no saints fan is a d**khead in my books! noooooooo! i am talking about the security guard that shook his head at me and told me to stop banging the fence!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

oh lol sorry mate thought u were havin a dig at me then...
I was positive that the TD had microphones near the Cheersquad and assumed all grounds do it ?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:oh lol sorry mate thought u were havin a dig at me then...
I was positive that the TD had microphones near the Cheersquad and assumed all grounds do it ?
no.
i think you are correct about the dome...the big long microphones with a grey/orange fluffy cover? if their the ones you mean i have seen them around a bit.
but all the was at aami was the "NAB" sponsor sign and inbetween the fence and sign was the big "NAB" flags that the players ran out through, but no microphone!
they dont do it at the Gabba or Subi either!
but the ch 7 and 9 camra men do come down into the CS sometimes and film us after a goal with camras and microphones etc.... but not at aami

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I have no problem with the cheer squad. But I do have a problem with the people who bag the cheer squad! :evil:

Good to know

you people who say they have bad chants, and are bad to sit with and cant be heard at interstate game should get off your arsses from behind your computer, stop bagging them and help out,

You want to know a good chant? Sainters *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* or if you're feeling adventurous why not try out'LET'S GO SAINTERS LET'S GO" *CLAP* *CLAP*you think that just because we don't sit with the cheer squad we're not making noise? by having a spread of supporters through the stadium you are more likely to be heard no matter where you are...

for the people who complain that they were not on tv, and couldn’t be heard at Aami the other night should have gone to the game and supported the team like the cheer squad does,

I am not bagging the cheer squad for not being heard, you can't critisize 100 saints supporters for not drowning out 26,000 Adelaide ferals....

they were there with bells on and did an excellent job! And for the people who went but didn’t sit with them, good effort! You made it over to the game, but you should all sit as a group behind the goals and give it to those feral Crows fans!

Why should everybody sacrifice getting a good view of what is actually going on in the game by sitting in one of the worst places in the stadium? What about when the ball is at the other side of the ground? should we just leave our team on their own? nice logic genius....

Armoooo is an absolute idiot for saying what he has, and no one pay any attention in what he is saying! bloody idiot that kid! :roll:

Thanks for the loving words, I'm sure you and dools will have plenty more to say at your next sleep over...

The cheer squad is at 22 games a year, not including finals and NAB games. They take floggers interstate, flags, noise, everything the club needs and I am sure the players are very grateful for this and the people that bag them are jealous of them IMO!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! We're jealous of the cheer squad?!?! mate you have just made yourself look like the biggest twat ever!! Not all of us have the oppurtunity to be able to make it to interstate games, that doesn't make us any less of a fan, I am in the middle of year 12 and before this year I would hardly have been allowed to travel interstate with a group of strangers, I have no other way of getting there as I am the only football following member of my family.... But I completely agree with you on the players appreciating the cheer squad, I mean Gilbert clearly loves running through the banners on game day :roll:

To end what i have to say, I think the cheer squad did an excellent job on Saturday night considering they had 7 days notice to get a bus, fill it with 30 people, order tickets and make the banner!

They organised a group of people to go see the game? brilliant, congratulations to everybody else that managed to make it to the game, the made a banner that half the players would have paid barely any attention to, again that's fantastic....

Congratulations cheer squad, I think you do an excellent job! And this is coming from a Pies fan, (my nick name: pits=PiesInTheSky)

Wow, you think a group of St.Kilda supporters that sit behind the goals are awesome because they cheer, wow, because people don't cheer anywhere else around the ground now do they :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo is an absolute idiot for saying what he has, and no one pay any attention in what he is saying! bloody idiot that kid!
Doools..tell your friends to behave themselves when they come on here if they are to be made welcome :!:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Armoooo is an absolute idiot for saying what he has, and no one pay any attention in what he is saying! bloody idiot that kid!
Doools..tell your friends to behave themselves when they come on here if they are to be made welcome :!:
ok

but i had nothing to do with what he posted. he reads on here alot, and comes to a few saints games with me! they were his words not mine.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:
ok

but i had nothing to do with what he posted. he reads on here alot, and comes to a few saints games with me! they were his words not mine.
Not your fault dools :wink:
No offence taken anyways...

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:
ok

Hang on dools......... I thought you said he was a Collingwood Supporter.

Stop the press! One of them can read!

8-)

pits
Club Player

Just to let everyone know, I am a friend of Dooley's, but i didnt say those things. I was left logged on on his laptop and he found it his best chance to have someone agree with him. The chants are crap. I didn't say any of that stuff, it was all Saintdooley. He has no one on his side so he decided to use me.

Its all his words.
Blame Saintdooley

really?
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

....I opened this thread expecting to read about Reports....and the location of them.... :shock:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

pits wrote:Just to let everyone know, I am a friend of Dooley's, but i didnt say those things. I was left logged on on his laptop and he found it his best chance to have someone agree with him. The chants are crap. I didn't say any of that stuff, it was all Saintdooley. He has no one on his side so he decided to use me.

Its all his words.
Blame Saintdooley
:? :? :? ooooook.........

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:
SaintBot wrote:
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:I after that third goal BOY COULD U HEAR US.
We rocked that place.
sorry but i was there and wouldnt have known there was a saints group down the other end if those three or four flags and banners werent being held up

as loud as you think you were yelling it was silent around the stadium after EVERY goal we scored...there should be more of an effort by the club/cheersquad to encourage the saints supporters to all get to one spot, and more of them
You can't blame the cheer squad or other Saints supporters for that. I can assure you when the ticketing is done interstate they do not want us sitting together making noise. We are spread out on purpose. We wish we could pick and choose where we sit, but we can't.
Ok, how about an eye for an eye - when interstate teams come to play at Telstra Dome we should tell TD/Ticketmaster to split those forkwits up just like they do to us!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.