NSW Native seeking TD advice!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JuanTheSydSainter
Club Player

NSW Native seeking TD advice!

Hi,

I'm coming down from Sydney with my housemate (a Swans fan) to catch our season opener. Just looking for advice on where to sit and whether or not to pre-purchase tickets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Here's hoping I can hum our victory song during the flight back home on Sunday morning!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

seeming you made the trip, paying a bit extra for access one or medallion club should be in order I think, otherwise general admission on level 3 is always good. (just make sure your in the middle section on level three thou).

I'm sure others have there prefrances but you can't go wrong with the above.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Level 1 and 2 is mainly assigned seating...so if you want to sit there you would need to reservea seat.

Level 3 is mainly sit anywhere...first in first served apart from the first 6 rows in some areas.

You can sit anywhere....so you can roam around from behinds the goals to the wing..and then round again.

If you like standing...you can also stand and watch the game from the back of the seats on Level 1...again pretty much anywhere you can squeeze in.

For a saints Swans match you do not need to buy in adavmce unless you wanta reseved seat....and even then you would prabaly be able to get one on the day for Level 1 or 2.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Oh...and if you are a Saints fan...you can get into the Social Club after the game....In the Victory Room on level 1....behind Bay 16 ish??...

Which if the saints win will be buzzing.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
JuanTheSydSainter
Club Player

Thanks guys.

Last time I saw the Saints in Melb was in 2004 against the Roos - a few weeks after the winning streak ended. Was a marked contrast to the Crows game on the weekend with both sides slotting close to ten goals before kicking a point.

Can't wait!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: NSW Native seeking TD advice!

JuanTheSydSainter wrote:Hi,
Just looking for advice on where to sit and whether or not to pre-purchase tickets.
...In a seat. :o

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Try Level 3, Aisle 35, its where the Saints of the Moorabbin Wing sit, alot of those on this site sit there as well (but don't let that put you off! :wink: )

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:Try Level 3, Aisle 35, its where the Saints of the Moorabbin Wing sit, alot of those on this site sit there as well (but don't let that put you off! :wink: )

.....way too many saints supporters in that area.

Shes going with a Sydney supporting friend....That would be one of the last places I would sit.

Level One is the best viewing, so close to the action, and the atmosphere within the crowed is second to none.

I prefer the half forward flank position, unlike most football followers. The most popular sitting position is to be right on the wing, or behind the goals.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
riccardo wrote:Try Level 3, Aisle 35, its where the Saints of the Moorabbin Wing sit, alot of those on this site sit there as well (but don't let that put you off! :wink: )

Shes going with a Sydney supporting friend....That would be one of the last places I would sit.

Level One is the best viewing, so close to the action, and the atmosphere within the crowed is second to none.

I prefer the half forward flank position, unlike most football followers. The most popular sitting position is to be right on the wing, or behind the goals.
We have had opposition supporters sit with us before, never been a problem.

As for "too many Saints", its our home game against an I/S oppo, I think they'll have that problem most anywhere they want to sit.

L 1 view is crap, IMO.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

riccardo wrote:
Spinner wrote:

We have had opposition supporters sit with us before, never been a problem.

As for "too many Saints", its our home game against an I/S oppo, I think they'll have that problem most anywhere they want to sit.

L 1 view is crap, IMO.
Sitting too close to the fence is a bad view....but half way up can't be best.

aussiejones
Club Player

Level 3 bay 34 excellent view but get there early ,not just as game about to start otherwise you will be too high up the back

JuanTheSydSainter
Club Player

Spinner wrote:

Just to clarify something - I'm actually a bloke. Do I type like a girl Spinner? :shock: :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The Ted Whitten Bar in Livewire is always good before the game. Someone is always there prepared to buy drinks for all the others, never me but someone !!