If Adelaide is so fit

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

I found Craig's comment before the game quite telling.

The Ch10 interviewer asked Neil what sort of 'G'-up he gave his boys before the game.

Craig responded simply, in that high-pitched circus squeak of his, "None". He said the days of the G-up were all but over, that they had covered all their bases and prepared well during the week.

So - the days of a coach, the leader of the club, motivating his team on gameday are over?

I think not Neil.

Also why was the great psychologst Niel Craig outtought by the Saints when it came to core temperature management of the players and left the Adelaide players in the heat at qtr and three qtr time?

And another thing. Why can this "great coach" Craig win a big match. Seems to me he may be innovative and a good manager, but lacks a bit when it comes to the crunch.

I'll tell you why. Becuase Neil Craig is a demented gnome who should hop back on his tricyle and just F*** off.
Last edited by Quixote on Sun 09 Mar 2008 6:13pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Snakeman66 wrote:
The_Dud wrote:the male boundry rider (don't know his name) who is obviously a Adelaide local, was writing us off as looking stuffed at half time, while the crows looked barely puffed, apparently

what a tool....
Corey Wingard I think
Is he from Narre Warren :lol: :wink: !!

JeffDunne

bigcarl wrote:
JeffDunne wrote: Even funnier was his comment that he didn't rate us because we rely on a bloke who's 36!
if you look again at the last 10 minutes then sadly i think he might have a point
Sadly?

Won't be sad when we win the flag with Banger leading the charge.

s***, the only thing better than a St Kilda flag would be a St Kilda flag with Rob Harvey with a Norm Smith around his neck. Stuff of legend.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
JeffDunne wrote: Even funnier was his comment that he didn't rate us because we rely on a bloke who's 36!
if you look again at the last 10 minutes then sadly i think he might have a point
Sadly?

s***, the only thing better than a St Kilda flag would be a St Kilda flag with Rob Harvey with a Norm Smith around his neck. Stuff of legend.
yeah. he is a freak. we just need guys like dal santo and ball and xavier to step up and take up some of the slack when he does call it a day.

Huzzad
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
Snakeman66 wrote:
The_Dud wrote:the male boundry rider (don't know his name) who is obviously a Adelaide local, was writing us off as looking stuffed at half time, while the crows looked barely puffed, apparently

what a tool....
Corey Wingard I think
Is he from Narre Warren :lol: :wink: !!
I think the name Corey has been forever tarnished because of that schmuck.

Would expain the rose-coloured glasses he was obviously wearing when he gave his report...probably still refusing to take them off too!

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Apu
Club Player

Pwoit wrote:Yes as Dim Lame kept reminding us in the last qtr - Adelaide is such a fit team and Craig has the team so well drilled yada yada yada (repeat this 3 times)

If they are so fit and well drilled what is St Kilda?? :x
Yes I was getting pretty sick of hearing her mention how "tired" stkilda looked as opposed to the super fit crows :roll:

JeffDunne wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Sadly?

Here here.
A premiership without Harvs would almost be hollow....
Craig might want to start rating us we have beaten his team in a few big games now....

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Neale Craig is the most overrated coach in the business. In 2005 Adel were the best team in the comp and didn't get to the grandfinal ditto 2006 where they were 1 of the better teams and missed again...

biggest underachievers in the AFL currently... amazing how he's escaped the scrutiny

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Sadly?

Here here.
A premiership without Harvs would almost be hollow....
Craig might want to start rating us we have beaten his team in a few big games now....
I don't think so.

I'm sorry, I love Robert Harvey as much as the next dyed in the wool Sainter, but a Flag is a Flag regardless of who plays in it.

It would be better with him than without, but I'd celebrate just as hard either way.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote: was Craig sticking to his ' previous plan' to see what would happen? testing them out to the detriment of his players and the game result- one of his four game plans he wanted to test. one Crow player only played 7 percent.
Well going by the footage of him in the last quarter...he wanted to win....and was mightilly annoyed that they lost.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Fit are they??

The only player I saw cramp up was Wunderkind boy Tippett, who is 20 years old and never ventured more than 20m from goal the whole night> Banger ran more than him just getting to and from the huddles

Yepp..got them uberfit has Craig :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

No...I think the Crows are very fit.

But it is a sign of how much the Saints have improved in this regard.

In recent times were being run over...

Now we are the ones able to run over teams...even very fit ones.

And this when we still had some very underdone players such Ball in the team.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....