round 1 22 (form)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

big_mac_evoy5
Club Player

round 1 22 (form)

b: gilbert hudgton l.fisher
hb: armitage s.fisher gram
c: montagna l.hayes x. clarke
hf schneider reiwoldt c.garrdiner
f kosi gehrig milne
foll: king dal santo ball
int: m.gardiner, geary, jones, blake
emergency: dempster,goddard, maguire ( i know they are injured but i can see them coming in ahead of anyone else they won't be far from round 1)

this is a 22 by form and i think it looks alright but there are players to come in who i haven't listed who can be good enough just don't do it week in week out

saints for the flag armitage for rising start
markinUSA
SS Life Member

When Kosi was interiewed after the game he kicked 5 goals in, they asked him about being FF, and he said that was the plan, and that G Train would take less of a role this year. Kosi would be the focal point at Full Forward, and G Train would be the Forward Pocket. That seemed to work - I wonder why you're suggesting that on form, Fraser should be Full Forward?

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
hAyES
Club Player

B: Baker Max S.Fisher
HB: Gram Goose Gilbert
C: Joey Ball Goddard
HF: Clarke Roo Schneider
FF: Gehrig Kosi Milne

Foll: King, Hayes, Dal Santo

Bench: M. Gardiner, Harvey, Armitage, Jones.

That's who I'd go with for round 1, but replace Baker with another tagger. Not sure who though.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:When Kosi was interiewed after the game he kicked 5 goals in, they asked him about being FF, and he said that was the plan, and that G Train would take less of a role this year. Kosi would be the focal point at Full Forward, and G Train would be the Forward Pocket. That seemed to work - I wonder why you're suggesting that on form, Fraser should be Full Forward?
according to plugger66 it will be riewoldt chf, gehrig ff and kosi taking on a jonathan brown-type role in between the two. it looks like charlie will play on a flank as a foil for riewoldt.

plugger's seldomn wrong on these types of things and i think what he suggests will work well and provide numerous crumbing opportunities for guys like milne, schneider, dal santo and ball.

all about putting a score on the board, something we didn't do last season. many reliable and consistent avenues to goal.