Umpire Supporters !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Umpire Supporters !!

You wouldn't read about it !!

I had this absolute clown right behind me tonight barracking for Ray Chamberlain. I don't know where he gets off but reeeeeeaaaaaaaly. By the look of him, he was at best "a bit over-rip", at worst, completely off !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpire Supporters !!

Eastern wrote:You wouldn't read about it !!

I had this absolute clown right behind me tonight barracking for Ray Chamberlain. I don't know where he gets off but reeeeeeaaaaaaaly. By the look of him, he was at best "a bit over-rip", at worst, completely off !!
if you feel the same way about ray as i do...you will enjoy this big footy post.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418375
Last edited by stinger on Fri 29 Feb 2008 11:17pm, edited 2 times in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I heard him as well.

Actually heard him talking to some people at the end of the game and gave Razor BOG :shock: :shock: .

Fancy supporting an umpire? Oh well I suppose it is better than supporting the Bombers wearing a Richmond jumper :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

They do an excellent job under difficult circumstances.

It's no wonder we all grew up through the 70s wanting to wear the fluoro green/orange/yellow outifts.

'cos the man that glows knows.

Go umps!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Yeah I heard him as well.

Actually heard him talking to some people at the end of the game and gave Razor BOG :shock: :shock: .

Fancy supporting an umpire? Oh well I suppose it is better than supporting the Bombers wearing a Richmond jumper :D :D :D
LOL yes..was quite surreal to see someone in a Richmond jumper leaping around with joy.

Thought he'd gone home at half-time, therefore confirming him as a Tiges fan..but came back for more.

and yes..can also confirm the sighting of the Rayzer-lover...except he was wearing No 26 on his back rather than Raysers 18

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

LOL yes..was quite surreal to see someone in a Richmond jumper leaping around with joy.

Thought he'd gone home at half-time, therefore confirming him as a Tiges fan..but came back for more.

and yes..can also confirm the sighting of the Rayzer-lover...except he was wearing No 26 on his back rather than Raysers 18
Nah. It was the goofy looking one with the glasses :roll: :wink: !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Nah. It was the goofy looking one with the glasses :roll: :wink: !!
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BUY ANYONE A BEER AT THE FOOTY?????

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Eastern hope u dont mean me with the glasses :P
Any way I thought Ray played a great game tonight being the loose man in our forward line :lol:

Careful Eastern is watching

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Absolutely ripping stuff from Ray last night, doing some of his finest work!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Mighty effort by Ray lat night. Left the ground with 26,000 people hating his guts lol

Whenever the game got into a bit of a lull, you could rely on Rayzer to pull out 2 or 3 absolute howlers and have the entire crowd frothing at the mouth

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BUY ANYONE A BEER AT THE FOOTY?????
Probably NOT :wink: !!