carscum's captain...ya gotta laugh...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Still failed to explain your heart and soul comment after I (and others) pointed out some examples... :roll:

Pull yer head in
Yep, great come back :roll:
Do I need to? You don't get it? Really?!

Your 'examples'? Sticks- after a YEAR... Kane Johnson- ??!... and Barassi- captain/coach, Jezza- captain/coach (and both in the dark ages)... killer examples.

Do you really think you're worth attempting to engage rationally?

You're the one behaving like a petulant '17 year old'... My advice stands.
Yep I guess you're right...

Sticks, Kane Johnson both had the heart and soul of the club after playing just one season...

FAIR DINKUM...

I just know who is a 17 year old clown :roll:

Your "hatred" of just one club is really showing IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hey guys...take a breath..reckon this arguments gone about as far as it can go eh??

Agree to disagree??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
markp
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
markp wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Still failed to explain your heart and soul comment after I (and others) pointed out some examples... :roll:

Pull yer head in
Yep, great come back :roll:
Do I need to? You don't get it? Really?!

Your 'examples'? Sticks- after a YEAR... Kane Johnson- ??!... and Barassi- captain/coach, Jezza- captain/coach (and both in the dark ages)... killer examples.

Do you really think you're worth attempting to engage rationally?

You're the one behaving like a petulant '17 year old'... My advice stands.
Yep I guess you're right...

Sticks, Kane Johnson both had the heart and soul of the club after playing just one season...

FAIR DINKUM...

I just know who is a 17 year old clown :roll:

Your "hatred" of just one club is really showing IMO
Kane Johnson/Richmond is a joke... It may well have been true about Sticks, and a year is almost infinity compared with 5 minutes. Add that to the fact that Judd is TRYING to recover from a chronic injury and I don't see how anyone could be offended that I think it's a bad idea.... Life can be baffling.

Keep those eyes rollin, they're very impressive.

markp
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Hey guys...take a breath..reckon this arguments gone about as far as it can go eh??

Agree to disagree??
Why? This is fun! :wink:

I agreed to disagree two page ago....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
devil saint wrote:It would have been more laughable had they not picked Judd. He is the best player in the league - everyone knows that and it would have been a big slap in the face to him. His leadership will be invaluable to Carlton.
And then we could have rubbished them for not picking him.

What some have failed to grasp is that there is great joy in bagging Carlscum - you know that Club with the silver spoon permanently stuck up its collective ar$e and who never grow tired of belittling the rest of us.

I've often thought that they should be forced to adopt a new logo - an airline sickness bag.
It would represent everything they stood for:-
to remind us of the way they like to conduct business and the fact that they make us all want to vomit.
And to be honest if we won the flags they have I wouldnt care how we behaved either.
To each his own Plugger.
Personally I've always thoght humility was better than arrogance.
I also thought 16 flags was better than 26 wooden spoons.

markp
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I also thought 16 flags was better than 26 wooden spoons.
You may cop some flak for that line... some may suggest (unkindly perhaps) that if you think carlton are better than us you should go support carlton.... not me mind, just some.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
devil saint wrote:It would have been more laughable had they not picked Judd. He is the best player in the league - everyone knows that and it would have been a big slap in the face to him. His leadership will be invaluable to Carlton.

What some have failed to grasp is that there is great joy in bagging Carlscum - you know that Club with the silver spoon permanently stuck up its collective ar$e and who never grow tired of belittling the rest of us.

I've often thought that they should be forced to adopt a new logo - an airline sickness bag.
to remind us of the way they like to conduct business and the fact that they make us all want to vomit.
And to be honest if we won the flags they have I wouldnt care how we behaved either.
To each his own Plugger.
So, only the result matters?
AN if that is the case then why bother following us when we are so obviously an 'inferior club'?
Last edited by Mr Magic on Wed 20 Feb 2008 3:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

To each his own Plugger.
Pretty much within reason.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

To each his own Plugger.
Ends justify the means?
Do anything to win?
cheat
lie
steal
use performance enhancing drugs
nobble opponents

Anything off limits?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Not sure if you read what i said. Within reason. Drugs no. Cheating well depends what it is. Steal no. nobble openents no.

yipper
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

To each his own Plugger.
Raises so many questions!! The Saints should just follow Carlton's lead and do anything to win?? Is winning with integrity less important than just winning?? You obviously have admiration for the "success" levels of the Blues - and scorn for our club's history?? Hmmm, I want our mob to win the thing more than anything but I also want that win to be completely untainted!! Earned through good talent selection, excellent preparation, team spirit and whatever luck is required. Not through cheating the system or bribery or any type of dodgy actions.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Not sure if you read what i said. Within reason. Drugs no. Cheating well depends what it is. Steal no. nobble openents no.
I read it - was just trying to understand your thinking?

What do you define as CHEATING?
(the following are hypotheticals, some of which are obviously ridiculous)

Rorting the Salary Cap?
'Paying off' the Umpires?
Lengthening/shortening the final quarter when you are behind/in front?
Surreptitiously paying clubs ahead of you in the Draft not to select certain players?
Spiking your opponents drink bottles to affect their performance?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
Raises so many questions!! The Saints should just follow Carlton's lead and do anything to win?? Is winning with integrity less important than just winning?? You obviously have admiration for the "success" levels of the Blues - and scorn for our club's history?? Hmmm, I want our mob to win the thing more than anything but I also want that win to be completely untainted!! Earned through good talent selection, excellent preparation, team spirit and whatever luck is required. Not through cheating the system or bribery or any type of dodgy actions.
I for one would not be happy if our club went down this 'win at any cost' path. But then maybe I'm just a typical 'Saints loser'?

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
yipper wrote:
I for one would not be happy if our club went down this 'win at any cost' path. But then maybe I'm just a typical 'Saints loser'?
Maybe so, but you wouldn't be alone.... :) :)

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
markp
Saintsational Legend

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?
Our history may not be one overflowing with accolades, but it led us to who we are and where we are now, and to what we will soon achieve... something I think worth celebrating and being proud of.

Carlton have no integrity, they can jam their tainted flags.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

who really cares who is appointed captain of carlton....

all that matters is that everyone bar judd, fev and waite are shizen...mark them/tag them and we win easily

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
sainteronline

at least we now know why carlscum are paying judd so much

when negotiations started to get judd to carlscum they would have said they wanted him to be captain

thats when he jacked up his price

lets face it youd have to pay anybody with half an ounce decency a small fortune to belittle themselves enough to be known as the captain of the

THE MOST CORRUPT CHEATING CLUB in the history of modern sport.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

CARLSCUM BY NAME CARLSCUM BY NATURE.

personally dont think they paid him enough to captain that rabble :lol:

JeffDunne

Just wanted to say a quick hi to all my Blue fans. Image