Carey Plea Bargain

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Carey Plea Bargain

Carey has been offered a early plea bargain of 366 in prison for the miami incdent.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0 ... 48,00.html

Pretty funny, I am sure he will take it!!!!

On a side note anyone watch underbelly get the reference to a high profile footballer in there?

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

tell them to get stuffed

they can shove there year in jail...

i was appauled when the sheriff (or whatever he was) came out in the press in the u.s and spoke of carey having anger management issues, passing his own opinions and judgements about the man...

f*** them...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
markp
Saintsational Legend

I thought the Sheriff was being polite... a guy who smashes a glass in a woman's face then tries to ram his head through a car window has 'issues'.

I'd like to see him tell them to shove it! ...Oh I'd like that! :wink:

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:tell them to get stuffed

i was appauled when the sheriff (or whatever he was) came out in the press in the u.s and spoke of carey having anger management issues, passing his own opinions and judgements about the man...

f*** them...
What a flat out stupid thing to say. He "glassed" an innocent woman - a year is a huge let off. Far from passing judgement, Carey has a long history of lashing out and abuse, particularly to women, he definately has issues.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Judging on your response Saints Premiers, perhaps Carey is not the only one with "anger" management issues. :wink:

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Judging on your response Saints Premiers, perhaps Carey is not the only one with "anger" management issues. :wink:

:wink: :lol:

saintm
Club Player

And all the while Wayne is proving to be very elusive, having been sighted in both Thailand and Hobart this weekend!!

Carey reportedly holed up in Hobart

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story/0, ... 21,00.html

Wayne Carey prefers Thai resort to Miami court

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story/0, ... 21,00.html

I had a chuckle at this piece from the Hobart Mercury story (link above) and guess the eye witness won't be borrowing sugar from his female neighbours anytime soon. :D

"A neighbour said he saw a woman matching Neilson's description on Saturday night.

"This car came screaming around the corner and pulled up at the house," he said.

"Out stepped an absolute bombshell. She was tall, slim with long dark hair and was wearing tight black pants and a white top.

"Trust me, you take notice when someone like that is around because you don't ever see women like that around here."

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carey Plea Bargain

ausfatcat wrote:
On a side note anyone watch underbelly get the reference to a high profile footballer in there?
:?:

Nope. Can you elaborate?

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carey Plea Bargain

Oh When the Saints wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:
:?:

Nope. Can you elaborate?

Oh at one stage Alphonse and Jason Moran were talking about a "high profile" AFL player.

Carey was a character witness for Jason for the night club incident (I think it was for the night club anyway) shown in the show.

So the show could've been talking about him maybe?

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

well carey has it coming to him after years of using his connections and club money to get him out of trouble, looks like no money from the club, and no standover men to bail him out this time, and many of his gangster mates pushing up daisies..

carey did act as a character witness trying to keep the moran scum (now thankfully dead) out of gaol.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Lennon
Club Player

f*** them...
What an odd thing to say...

markp
Saintsational Legend

'Carey Plea Bargain' rearranged spells 'Pea Brain Gal Carey'... significant I feel.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

As a sometime Hobartian, I do rather like the reference to Tranmere as an "exclusive" suburb. Lower Sandy Bay is an exclusive suburb, Tranmere is more like Hobart's version of Aspendale or, perhaps Cronulla (with due respect to the worthy inhabitants of those boroughs).

It's best characteristic for the likes of Carey and his long-suffering (and perhaps deluded) gf is the fact that the road in and out is more or less a dead-end, so that a couple of security guards could easily monitor and control the comings and goings of paparazzi.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

f*** them...
You're more ******** than i initially thought.

Interesting.

edited by mod and poster warned

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:

f*** them...

Interesting.

what i was getting at is the judgements from the sheriff which annoyed me...he has no place to do such a thing

i wasnt saying what carey did was the right thing etc...

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
brown-coat wrote:

f*** them...

Interesting.

what i was getting at is the judgements from the sheriff which annoyed me...he has no place to do such a thing

carey assaulted some officers.

the sherrif has every right to criticise carey.

as for the time in gaol, if he did assault a police officer then I do hope they throw in gaol.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
casey scorp
Club Player

It's only a County jurisdiction - there's not much chance they'll pursue extradition.

http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/search4.asp

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
brown-coat wrote:

f*** them...

Interesting.

carey assaulted some officers.

the sherrif has every right to criticise carey.

as for the time in gaol, if he did assault a police officer then I do hope they throw in gaol.
my arguement is that shouldnt the criticism be left for the courtroom???

if carey goes to trial...wouldnt the comments from the sheriff make the case prejudiced as a member of the state has gone out and made slandering comments etc...

just wondering...shoot me down if you will

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Not shooting you down SP08, but what I saw was the Sheriff making remarks on Australian TV about an American court case.

I guess it may be a bit like Underbelly being banned in Victoria only because Victorians and only Victorians are so stupid that if they are picked to do jury duty, they will obviously have been influenced by a drama rather than be able to be mature members of society who can make up their own minds.

Mind you the vast majority of Vics have followed the real life drama for the last ten years..... :roll: and could never be influenced if they got called up....... :roll:

Also things are a little different in the States apparently. I have mates who have been over there and sat in courts watching proceedings and been blown away by the lack of respect for the court process.

They have relayed to me stories of the coppers sitting in the back of the court heckling the judges and defence attorneys over issues that may be in dispute.

Anyway back to the subject, I think in the circumstances the Sheriff was well within his rights to make remarks about a bloke who, in his own world is a pissant, but to those wanting to know was a newsworthy story.

And if I was that Sheriff (please never let it be) and he'd jacked up my boys to the point of having to deal with him by spraying, cuffing, whatever, I'd back them to the hilt too.

I've heard that Policing worldwide is a fairly consistent job : the majority of the coppers world wide don't want confrontation and will only deal with situations in the way they are dealt them.

I'm sure it's the same in Miami Dade.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Just been watching a late night Channel 9 news article about Carey and his girlfriend holidaying at the minute with Tony Jones reporting from the location with camera shots taken a fair distance away from the couple........

Channel 9 just love stalking don't they.......... whether it's Hutchy and his mob in LA filming Cousins, or this latest media circus. At least they're consistent.

Seriously do they have nothing else to report?

And FWIW Kate Nielsen is no angel......